Trinity Lodge Retirement Residence - Calgary, AB

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Lovely place again, but a bit to far away from the family. Again I had seen this nice place with another friend of mine and her parents.

More high-end than my aunt was looking for. Places are a bit on the small side likely due to the location being more central to the city. Appreciated the tour.

Val was an amazing tour guide. She spent 4hours with us and we had lunch with the residents. The tower portion is more updated with 9 foot ceilings giving smaller rooms a bigger feel. Lots to do and very friendly long-term staff. Hazel loved it,

Review of Trinity Lodge Retirement Residence Calgary, AB

I found it to be a wonderful place for people in their retirement years. My father spent only a short time there and it would have been a great place for him if his battle with Dementia didn’t develop so quickly. He loved the atmosphere, the dining opportunities and found the friendliness of the staff members to be quite satisfactory. It would have been great if one day he could go back to Trinity Lodge, but with the quick advancement of his symptoms with Dementia, he needs a place that will take care of him 24/7. Should I know others that need care for their elderly loved ones, I will definitely recommend this Retirement Residence to them.

Review of Trinity Lodge Retirement Residence Calgary, AB

Trinity Lodge is a very nice place. I really enjoy it here. The staff is pleasant and accommodating, and there is plenty to do to keep me busy.

Review of Trinity Lodge Retirements Residence

The staff are very supportive, helpful and courteous. The facility is clean and very spacious. The rooms are reasonably good.The marketing team is very much accommodating to our needs.

Mom very much enjoyed the Trinity Lodge

Mom very much enjoyed the Trinity Lodge. The food was great, enjoyed the entertainment and the atmosphere at the lodge. just wish Mom was still with us so we could be enjoying more time there.

It's a very nice place

Their overall staff are amazingly friendly and more than willing to help with any questions. It's very clean, and there are lots of things to do, whether you choose to participate or not. Overall we haven't had any major complaints, and it's working out really well.

Where do I begin. . . We were impressed the minute we walked in; including [Removed]! It was unfortunate earlier in March I had called to book a tour; the girl was not very pleasant on the phone & asked "can she afford it?". I was not impressed.
[Removed] called me to book a tour; so I mentioned what had happened. She apologized and said "we will make it right."
Enough of that. The home is run like a cruisehip. Topnotch. Mom loved it & we enjoyed the tour. Mom was invited to stay for their Mother's Day lunch. She was very impress!!! [Removed] paid for Mom's taxi home.

This place is beautiful it feels like home on a larger scale