Summerwood Village Retirement Residence - Sherwood Park, AB

Summerwood Village Retirement Residence - Sherwood Park, AB has yet not published prices.

We were less impressed with this location. They did not seem like to know we had an appointment but to their credit, they accommodated us. The home is more supportive than independent which my dad didn’t really care for. The staff were friendly and chatty with the residents who seemed happy in their environment. We noticed that The residents there were less mobile so it’s well suited for accessibility sensitive people. The suits are quite small and fully carpeted which my Dad did not like. They did have an intercom unit that you could check daily activities like you have on cruise ships which was kind of neat. There is a fee to add yourself to the waiting list so because this wasn’t what dad was looking for, he did not add himself to the list.

All Seniors Care Living Centres

Thank you for your positive comment. We strive to create the best environment for seniors and everyone who is connected to our residence. Have a wonderful day.

I really enjoyed the tour. I would really consider this place. Pricing is a little high but will not write it off. Depends on my sale of my property, Excellent staff, seems like lots of activities for the residents. Covers a lot for care of the resident.

Nice facility and services. Leasing manager was cold, disconnected and did not interact with residents.

Very similar to the Rutherford in looks, little more expensive. Location was too remote.

Summerwood Village Retirement Residence, located in the heart of Sherwood Park and one of All Seniors Care Living Centre’s beautiful retirement residences, has been designed with your highest expectations in mind. No matter what your level of care needs, our commitment to Age-in-Place Living ensures your independence and quality of life throughout the years.

Thoughtfully designed and contemporarily styled, Summerwood Village offers 175 first-class accommodations in a variety of suite layouts. A full range of services and activities are intended to create a stimulating, creative and active community-based lifestyle for residents and guests. You will also enjoy the finest quality amenities including a theatre, spa, workout gym and internet lounge; all part of our commitment to supporting the needs of today’s most discerning and active seniors.

Led by our full-time Director of Health & Wellness, daily activities will challenge, inspire and entertain. In all of our residences menus are carefully planned to ensure you enjoy delicious, nutritionally balanced meals every day. In fact, your dining experience is a priority. Whether it’s meeting with our Chef to discuss dietary issues, or complimentary tray service in your suite, your needs will be met. Simply, another hallmark of our commitment to providing excellence in gracious retirement living.