Covered parking and a full sized kitchen

There were a number of things that my father-in-law was looking for when trying to find the right home and one of them was an actual full-sized kitchen, which is something he now has at Treeo, along with covered parking. He wanted it to feel more like an apartment and less like a senior living facility and Treeo does a good job of making it feel like that. It’s a great facility. It’s kept very clean and they seem to have a lot to offer. The staff seems to be easy to communicate with and they answer all of his questions. Housekeeping comes every other week; otherwise he’s in charge of keeping his living space clean. They offer activities like outings and they’ve even taken him to a car show before. The other residents seem welcoming too. The only thing my father-in-law has seemed to complain about is the food and that there aren’t many options and it doesn’t typically look like the pictures they have. I think he’s getting a good value for the price that he’s paying and I would recommend them.

Encouraging staff!

My mother's stay is going fairly well! Though she is having some issues in this adjustment period, she enjoys her day-to-day life there. The staff are wonderful at trying to get her more involved and participating in more activities. They also are great with working with me and the rest of the family, as far as our requests for her.

Care and Comfort

I like the care from this community. The community is clean and she likes the outdoors. The menu is very good and she seems to like everything. They do offer her a lot of activities to participate with the other residents. I would recommend the care and the good value of this community to other families.

Fabulous Community

This is truly a fabulous community. My mother really enjoyed this community. Unfortunately my mother needs more care then they are able to provide. We loved the tour of the facility, everybody was very kind and friendly. They offered us lunch, and the food is great. They provide outstanding care to the residents. The community is very nice and clean. It was a great experience and I would recommend it.

5 stars

Glad to have my dad there.

Traci Kuster

Thank you for taking the time to review Treeo. We focus on providing a great lifestyle for our independent residents and we are thrilled that you are glad your dad lives here. We're glad he's here, too!

Family members are safe and taken care of

I don't interact with them, but my mom and dad say they are great. I wish I knew the specific staff members by name because they are all great. You can feel comfortable that your family members are safe taken care of. The food it great!

Improvement With Meal, But Overall Great Experience

One area where I do think they could improve is with the meals. The food is good, but lunch costs extra and is not included in the price. They are paying for two meals already (breakfast and dinner), and should be able to choose which two they get for that price. Other than that everything has been great. I would highly recommend them to everyone.

They were very helpful throughout the whole process. I was very pleased that I found them, I'm glad they were suggested to me.

Great choice for Disabled retiree on young side

Great choice for me, with my desire for more social interaction.
Access to public transport important, too, since I no longer drive, due to handicap.
Apartment and independent living with excellent dining and staff make my challenge much less disabling.
Thanks, Treeo.

People Are Great

This community is independent living only. They do not offer assisted living. My Mom is there and is not very impressed with the food. The breakfast is continental style and the same every day. It includes cereal, hard boiled eggs and pastry, none of which is homemade. The dinner offers very small portions and lunch is sandwiches only. The community is across the street from grocery, shopping and a senior center, which is convenient. The staff includes administrators, cleaning staff for resident units. There is no activities director.

Olivia Drury

Thank you for your comments. Since your mom is a resident, you know that our goal is to keep our residents as independent as possible, with support services and amenities designed to meet that goal. While our on-site staff doesn’t provide medical services, our partners, Mountainland Rehab and Dignity Home Health have a presence at our community and can provide ‘ala-carte’ services to our residents – meaning our residents can have the health services they need, when they need it without paying for services they aren't using. This private, need-based model saves money and many administrative costs.

Regarding breakfast, our restaurant does serve a buffet-style continental breakfast that includes many of the same items as a nice hotel. In addition to what you mention, there is yogurt, fresh fruit, assorted juices and other beverages. Most of our residents have light appetites, especially in the morning, so this program works well. In addition, we have regularly scheduled ‘Breakfast Bonanzas’ that can include omelet bars, waffles, sausage, bacon and more.

Here at Treeo, we love health. So many restaurants serve an unhealthy amount of food that would be considered several serving sizes and are off the charts in calories, salt and fat. We work with nutritionists and professional chefs who design appetizing menu items with appropriate serving sizes. On those days when a resident may want something additional, we encourage them to order an extra salad, fruit bowl or even another entrée at no charge. While daily breakfast and dinner are included in the monthly rental amount, over a dozen delicious lunch selections, including burgers, wraps, salads and other items are available for $6 or less in our Bistro.

Lastly, we are sorry if you haven’t had a chance to meet our Events and Activities Director, Shayla. She does stay busy, but loves interacting with our residents and their families. Please make a point of saying hello next time you visit your mom. We welcome ideas for new and fun adventures we can arrange for our residents.

Again, thank you for your comments. Hopefully, we've addressed your concerns. If not, please contact our General Manager, Angie Erickson at [removed] for a private conversation about your experiences.

Amazing!

Treeo is absolutely amazing! I can't say enough good things about them! The facility itself is always spotless, and feels open, airy, and bright. It is laid out well as well, there are plenty of elevators so things never get backed up. The rooms themselves are very nice as well, they feature full kitchens (ovens can be disconnected if necessary) and even come with a nice marble desk! And the staff here are wonderful, they go above and beyond in every regard to make sure their residents are getting everything that they need. The food is amazing, and they have all kinds of activities. They even try to tailor the activities to the individual residents. After finding out my loved one was an avid reader they set-up trips to the library and the book store. I also really appreciate how flexible they are with the billing, they'll bill on whatever day of the month works best for you, and via whatever payment method is the most convenient for you.
I am so relieved to have found this place. My uncle loves it here, he is making friends and enjoying life. I can't recommend them highly enough!

Very nice independent senior community!

Overall I think they do a great job at Treeo. It's a very nice looking, very clean and well kept community, and the staff are all friendly and professional. This is a community intended for completely independent and active seniors, so they don't offer much in the way of care or planned activities, but for those looking for this style of senior living it is a very nice place.

Good Experience

We found the community for a friend, so we’re not the ones living there, but from what we’ve heard everything is really good. The staff is fine and friendly and the community is a clean and safe environment.

Treeo - for the active senior

Treeo is a brand new facility in Orem, Utah. We toured this facility while looking for a place for my mother-in-law.

The facility is lovely with full, modern (stainless steel appliances) kitchens and decent sized apartments. Bathrooms are handi-cap accessible with step in showers and high toilets. The meal we had in the dining room was very tasty with moderate portion sizes. Staff is very friendly and seem to know their residents well.

The only drawback, in my opinion, was the lack of an outdoor garden space where residents could relax and socialize. The interior courtyard is, instead, the parking lot.

For young retirees able to live independently, this would be a wonderful residence. Unfortunately we needed the option of more assisted care and choose to go elsewhere.

Nice, very new - only opene...

Nice, very new - only opened about two weeks. It is a retirement facility, not set up for independent living the same way others are.

When you visit our retirement community in the heart of Utah Valley, you’ll notice something unexpected the minute you walk through the doors. You can see, hear, and feel the energy and vibrancy of our community. The lobby is bustling, people are laughing, and friends are chatting. Some are planning outings to nearby ski resorts, while others are gathered in the bistro catching up on the day’s news. Treeo feels like an active community because it is an active community.

And Treeo is also an incredible value. You get exactly what you want for a price that is incredibly smart. It’s not overloaded with services and amenities you won’t use. But it’s not old-fashioned and basic, either. You’ll see and feel it in the building materials and modern design. In the fully-equipped apartments. In the dining. Living at Treeo is anything but basic, but you wouldn’t know it by the price.

At Treeo, we don’t just care for people—we care about people, and want to help our residents live the retirement of their dreams. Ready to hit the greens and perfect your golf swing? No problem. Want to volunteer in the local Orem community but don’t know where to start? Leave it to us. Whatever you want to do, whatever your passions are, we can help bring them to life in this next phase of life. That’s why we have a full time Connections Manager on staff and all residents receive an iPad loaded with the Treeo Connect™ App when they move in. We’ll keep you connected to everything that makes your life go—friends, family, clubs, health care, events, hobbies, dining, local services, and more.

At Treeo, the retirement of your dreams is there for the taking. All you have to do is make yourself at home.

Be smart. Be modern. Be connected. Be yourself at Treeo.