Gross smells

My father-in-law was looking for a place to live and this is one of the communities that was on our list to tour. My brother-in-law wound up touring and said that the place did not smell good and did not seem clean at all. We went with another community ultimately.

It Is A Great Place

It is great community and we are big fans. My mother-in-law is doing very well. At first they called us a lot because things were not going very well. Since then we haven't heard anything wrong and we get to visit when we want. It is very clean from what I can see. It is like a 10!

Positive care and enviroment

This was a nice tour that I was looking at the care for my mom. The staff was very nice and able to answer the questions I had on the care. The community was clean and the menu seemed appealing. I would suggest that other families tour this community for the care and value for other family members.

An Impressive Tour

I really liked this community when I toured. They had open floors and they had different rooms with different activities. The mailboxes were all together. They did not offer mail delivery. The bathrooms did not have a bathtub, only showers. My In-laws did not choose them.

Mom likes it Here

Nothing negative to say about this community. The staff is extremely friendly. Seville is clean and the food is great! Mom seems to be happy and that is what matters most.

Beautiful Community

My mother is doing very well at this community, she seems to have adjusted well to it. She will be moving into another community, that is closer to where she used to live. Our experiences with this community were great. Everyone was kind and friendly. The community looks great, they do a very good job of keeping everything clean. The staff is good, they are friendly and helpful. She did try some art classes and another activities. The food is really great. Overall it is a good community and I would recommend it.

The food could use some improvement

It's going okay. The food could use some improvement, though she seems to be fine with it. The only thing we would have preferred besides better food, would be a more open dining schedule. Other than that things seem fine, the people are friendly, and it seems to be pretty clean.

In a nutshell, I'm quite pleased with them.

In a nutshell, I'm quite pleased with them. I would give them a five.

Wonderful feeling

Hudge walk in closet. I love my closet. Most places that we looked at didnt have half of the size of the closets here. I enjoy the feeling that I get when I am here as well. I totally prefer Orem Utah to My old city where I came from.

Going pretty well

Things are going pretty well at The Seville. The staff seems friendly and caring. The facility itself is comfy and homey and it is always kept very clean. The meals are good which is great. So far, a good experience.

A Really Good Place

I think that The Seville serves really good meals. They are open to questions and concerns. They are right there to visit with and to help the residents with what they need. They check-up on them. It's really good.

a great facility

The Seville was a great facility. Dad could no longer be there, because he had dementia. I would have loved for him to stay there if they had a lock down facility. Overall it was a good experience.

Homey

They keep the grounds nice. It is more like an part meant than a care center. It is vey homey.

My Mother Loves It

They have done a very good job so far. My mother loves it there. There are a couple of situations that we have been trying to get taken care of. They have had maintenance being done on the only elevator in the building, so people on the second and third floor can't go down to participate in the activities. They said it would take a couple of days and it has been 3 weeks now, so they haven't been completely honest. All in all we love the place though.

feel like my parents are alone

One of my concerns at The Seville is I feel like my parents are alone. I would like to see them get more interaction with people. The staff hasn't been very helpful explaining how things work around there. For instance y parents don't like the food there and did not realize they could order out. So I would like to see them communicate better and inform residents on how things work there.

Serious decline in quality

This place started out very nice, but really took a turn for the worse over the past few months. They've had a lot of staff turnover, both care staff and management. The food is bad, and the quality of that also seemed to be declining. And what really sealed the decision for us to move was seeing the degree to which the cleaning staff would dig through personal possessions in people's rooms.

They were so kind and never ran out of patience.

It's very clean. The staff is friendly, but they have had a couple of changes, that has made my mother a little anxious. They had a meeting about that they had to fire a cook, or something, and I think they handled it the best they could, but older people get concerned about things like that. They are quite attentive. She talks about how kind and attentive the young people that serve their meals are, that they come down to their level so we can hear them, and that they are just very kind and that they listen. The food is very good, they have a lot of fish, but they do offer alternatives. They have a good setup for activities, and when mom wanted to play something they didn't already have set up, they got a sign up sheet and started one and now they play her game. We picked The Seville, because mom picked it, because they will take her to her appointments, and they have everything right there, and she just thought it was where she would be happy. We visited several times, and every time they were very obliging and showed us different floor plans. They were so kind and never ran out of patience.

Great place!

Very nice. Newer facility, everything was indoors. Everything was included in the one price which was a very good thing, but mentioned because everything was included, it might be about the same. Meals, housekeeping, services was included in the price. Good service, nice people work there. Had lunch, food was really good. Mom liked the place better out of the two they visited, but was worried about her budget.

Everyone has been very helpful and fr...

Everyone has been very helpful and friendly at The Seville. My dad says the place has a good feeling about it. He enjoys the musical concerts and other entertainment.

Situated on beautifully landscaped grounds in a quiet corner of Orem, you’ll love the quiet serenity of The Seville while enjoying the convenience of the nearby community. We’re just minutes from shopping, healthcare, dining, entertainment and the rugged splendor of Utah’s countryside.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind