Tranquility Estates - Grand Blanc, MI

Tranquility Estates - Grand Blanc, MI has yet not published prices.

Beautiful facility, many services offered.

This is a new place and I think going through some growing pains. I've toured the place twice, once in June 2016 and again March 2017. They have changed directors within this time but the new director is very friendly and knowledgeable. They provided me lunch during my tour and it was excellent. Rooms are very nice and the list of services is outstanding. They have recently added some medical care services through Safe Hands Warm Hearts. They have furnished apartments for short term stays which provides an excellent opportunity for someone to try the place out without a long term lease obligation. I've talked to many people in the 'senior living' industry along with placement services and there seems to be an opinion that this place is very expensive. Not true. I've compared prices to 6 other facilities and this place was very comparable, offering more services and no 'community fee' that others want to charge.

Not Very Happy

I am not very happy with this community. My parents were here for 48 hours before I removed them from this community. Prior to my parents moving in someone came out to evaluate my father. After his initial evaluation they informed us they would be able to care for my father. Their first night their was not so great. It was his first time away from home in a new environment. The very next day they called me and told me they did not evaluate him correctly and if they were to care for him they were going to charge me a lot more money. I would not recommend this community to anyone. They bully and take advantage of people. They are not to be trusted.