Tranquility Estates - Grand Blanc, MI

Tranquility Estates - Grand Blanc, MI has yet not published prices.

A great place for Mom and Dad!

A great place for a retiree! One of my friend's mother lives there and my husband and I have gone there to visit many times, we were so impressed with this facility! This place is pure opulence not to mention the friendly and helpful staff. We've gone there for lunch and dinner on several occasions and felt like we were at a five star restaurant! The food is delicious and portioned appropriately too, they even have a Friday happy hour with delicious hors d'oeuvres and drinks, we were in heaven! I couldn't think of a better place to live and make new friends, the residents were so happy and friendly, we were glad to meet them! We also were impressed with the vast array of amenities like a movie theater, hair salon, work out gym and sauna, this place is incredible. If you haven't checked it out, what are you waiting for? It's a must see!

A Dream Come True

My mom absolutely loves her life at Tranquility Estates! She hosted her 90th birthday party, a Roaring 20's theme, right there in the comfort of her home. Everyday she enjoys the camaraderie of her new friends and neighbors. The independence and ability to join in with others in activities, outings, and everyday conversations has made her life, A Dream Come True! (Not to mention, the food is beyond compare!). Can't say enough about her experience at Tranquility Estates!

Hire a new Activity Director that Smiles

Staff turnover is horrible. I would not recommend this place unless you were absolutely desperate. The new Activities person, [name removed] is the most unfriendly, mean, cruel, anti social activities person ive ever seen. I don't think they actually interview people here, just pull them off of the side of a street. Nothing but constant turnover. Take your money down the road.

Beautiful facility, many services offered.

This is a new place and I think going through some growing pains. I've toured the place twice, once in June 2016 and again March 2017. They have changed directors within this time but the new director is very friendly and knowledgeable. They provided me lunch during my tour and it was excellent. Rooms are very nice and the list of services is outstanding. They have recently added some medical care services through Safe Hands Warm Hearts. They have furnished apartments for short term stays which provides an excellent opportunity for someone to try the place out without a long term lease obligation. I've talked to many people in the 'senior living' industry along with placement services and there seems to be an opinion that this place is very expensive. Not true. I've compared prices to 6 other facilities and this place was very comparable, offering more services and no 'community fee' that others want to charge.

Not Very Happy

I am not very happy with this community. My parents were here for 48 hours before I removed them from this community. Prior to my parents moving in someone came out to evaluate my father. After his initial evaluation they informed us they would be able to care for my father. Their first night their was not so great. It was his first time away from home in a new environment. The very next day they called me and told me they did not evaluate him correctly and if they were to care for him they were going to charge me a lot more money. I would not recommend this community to anyone. They bully and take advantage of people. They are not to be trusted.