The Pines of Burton Assisted Living - Burton, MI

The Pines of Burton Assisted Living - Burton, MI has yet not published prices.

Perfect

The Pines of Burton is the perfect setting for my mom. The staff is friendly and welcoming. The atmosphere is very warm and inviting and smells nice. She loves her apartment which we decorated with her own furnishings so it is very nice and homey. I have dined there with my mom and the food is very tasty, they have two different chefs and the food is excellent! They have a beautifully landscaped courtyard with lawn chairs and a gazebo. They also have this adorable small aviary that has finches and baby finches for the residents to enjoy, along with bird feeders scattered around the community. They also have a community garden. I would highly recommend this community to friends and family.

The Pines of Burton has become a Blessing to our family. The apartment style living they have helps keep the feeling of independence and being at home. The staff are caring and proficient at what they do. After a diagnosis of recurrent colon cancer we decided to go with a Hospice company and they work closely together with the staff at The Pines. I would recommend this facility for your family or friends.

Second choice!

We relly liked The Pines, it was a nice community and the people there were very friendly. The reason we chose another facility was location. Other than that, this one was a great choice.

Not a bad place

The staff at this community are good, however there was one mix up with mom's medicine. The food is home cooked and excellent. They keep the community clean. The only issue I have is that there is not a lot of activities in the assisted living area. They only play bingo every afternoon. I would recommend this community to someone that was not looking for an active environment.