Tranquility at Fredericktowne - Frederick, MD

Tranquility at Fredericktowne - Frederick, MD has yet not published prices.

Staff Really Does Care

My mom has been in several different communities and this one is the best by far. The staff is amazing and they really care about the residents. She is doing so well she is socializing as her comfort level allows her. She does not care for the food but that is more on her than the community she doesn't like the food no matter where she is The community is extremely clean and they are even adding a new wing to the building. I also like that it is close to my home .

Friendly Staff!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken at this community for my loved one. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. The floor plan was open and they had a lot of great amenities available for all of the residents. It was just not the right fit in the end decision.

Perfect place for my mother.

My mother has been a resident at Tranquillity of Fredericktowne for almost 5 years. I have been very happy with the activities and care she is getting. She moved in with mild Alzheimer's and was in independent living. As the disease progressed she was relocated into memory care. The staff is attentive, knowledgeable and caring with mother and the other residents. I am able to visit anytime of the day or night and always feel welcome. I highly recommend this facility.

Things are going quite well here.

Things are going quite well here. They have been really nice. I have a really good rapport with the staff, and especially with Bridget. The staff all work extremely hard. I'm pretty happy with them, I think they are doing a good job.