Touch of Care, LLC - Troy, MI has yet not published prices.

Grateful

My mother [removed] was a resident at Touch of Care until her recent passing. You can't go wrong with the care that is provided by this facility. The Owners and Staff were very caring and concerned for the well being of my Mom during her 15 month stay.
I am forever grateful for their help and assistance.

Fabulous Place

Prior to my mom living here she was at another group home and I had to move her out of there due to issue and I am so thankful I found this community. It's a small house with only 6 residents that happen to be women so she gets along with everyone there. The staffing is amazing so nice and attentive she is getting very good care here. All the food is homemade and mom seems to like it. I would recommend this group home to anyone

Genuinely caring

I like the cleanliness of the facility. The staff are genuinely caring their residents. The care services are great. I like how they are on top of everything. They are sincerely committed to the best interests of their residents.

Conducive Place for Seniors Requiring Personal Care

It's a conducive place for seniors who require a more personal care service. The administrator is very approachable and very helpful. The caregivers are kind and caring. We are very satisfied with the service and care that they provide. I recommend this place!

Good

Touch of Care if a lovely facility and the care givers are very kind, competent and attentive. Mother is legally blind and deaf which makes communication very difficult in the best of circumstances. The care givers are of Asian descent, soft spoken and not fluent in English, so communication is difficult for her but she is getting good care and the home atmosphere is much nicer than a larger convalescent facility would be.

Caring, Attentive & Compasionate

My Mother is currently a resident at Touch of Care. I must say as difficult as it is to remove a parent from their home, [Removed] and her staff made the transition easier than expected.
[Removed] and I see eye to eye on my Mothers care and she has lead the way to handle & schedule the Doctor visits, Nurse visits, therapy sessions and she even orders my Moms prescriptions. Her staff keeps my Mom clean & well fed. They have been very vigilant & successful in treating and keeping the pressure sores at a minimum.
Its a small close knit family environment. The neighborhood is very nice & safe.
I am very relieved knowing my Mom is well cared for as I am not able to care for her myself. Highly recommended.

Compassionate Care, Well-balanced diet, Trained staff

My grandmother is a resident at this care home and we are very happy of the excellent care that they provide to her. She has been staying at the facility for a while now. I usually visit her without prior notice and every time I come and visit her she's always clean, and well-groomed. The food they served is a well-balanced diet with whole grains, fruit and vegetables, protein, etc for every meal.

They usually inform us immediately for any change in my grandma’s status. The staff are very nice, COMPASSIONATE and well-experienced in taking care elderly. One time when I visited the facility, they were conducting in-service about different approach in managing elderly with dementia and training on how to safely transfer their residents. Their bulletin board is also helpful for family and caregivers with information and cues on how to recognize the early signs of stroke, UTI, cardiac attack. The home is clean and well maintained.

I highly recommend this facility!

I liked this care home!!

This care home was a possibility for us. The staff were nice and the home seemed clean. They answered my questions. This community was just not the right fit for my mom.

Another Tour For Me

I was able to see this community one time. On my tour I got all the information that was needed. The tour guide showed all around the place. I thought it was a fine place and I thought the tour was helpful. This was not a fit for my brother, not the independence that he needs.

Very caring!

My mother has been at Touch of Care for a short time now and the experience has been awesome. The owner is really on top of things and the staff are all very nice and friendly. I love the fact that it's a smaller place and Mom gets personalized service. I was able to try the food and it's adequate. i would definitely recommend the place.

My dad briefly stayed at Touch of Care but needed to be transferred because he required higher medical attention for his unstable condition. I can say that the Touch of care provided him with great care. The owner was nice, knowledgeable, and welcoming. The care providers were very compassionate, polite, very patient, always smiling and ready to assist my dad. The place was very clean, orderly and well-maintaned. I highly recommend this place!

TOUCH of CARE senior living provides services in a supervised residential care setting for adults requiring personalized assistance in their day-to-day living in order to enhance the quality of life, improve the level of independence, achieve the highest functional performance, and promote the personal dignity of each resident while delivering supportive care services in a safe environment. Touch of Care is duly licensed under the rules of Adult Foster Care in Oakland County, Michigan and owned by experienced medical professionals.

We provide care services for ambulatory as well as non- ambulatory adults who need various levels of assistance with their personal care and activities of daily living as a consequence of diseases, injuries, aging, and age-related disorders like dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.

THE FACILITY
The facility has a homelike setting, maximizing independence and an accessible living environment. It has an open, spacious set up designed to accommodate residents with different degree of physical impairments or memory deficits with fear of being closed-in or claustrophobic.

The physical environment allows freedom of movement for the residents between common areas and their rooms. The common areas have comfortable and non-institutional set-up. It has numerous windows which provides residents diverse views of the outdoors with beautifully manicured landscaping and garden areas to allay or lessen the perception of confinement and to promote visual stimulation. The environment has visual contrasts between floors and walls with non-reflective floors, walls, and ceilings with adequate lighting.

OUR BACKGROUND
Tap into the serenity of Touch of Care, a resident-centered, comfortable elder care home that is owned and operated by competent licensed health care professionals, Brigido and Sarah Mapili, both with more than 19 years of clinical experience and both are Certified Dementia Practitioners (CDP) by the National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners. Brigido is an experienced licensed physical therapist specializing in geriatrics in both sub-acute care and home health care settings and a member of the Michigan Physical Therapy Association and American Physical Therapy Association. Sarah, on the under hand, is a Board Certified Clinical Specialist in Orthopedic by the American Physical Therapy Association and a licensed physical therapist specializing in geriatrics in home health care and out-patient rehabilitation therapy settings.

OUR MISSION
Our objective is to provide the utmost quality care to fragile populations who have increased need for physical assistance, protection, and supervision due to various reasons such as substantial memory loss. Our program is designed to enrich the lives of our residents through physical, mental, and emotional stimulation in a dignified and self-assuring way through peaceful and receptive living environment.

We offer various therapeutic activities facilitated by our trained caregivers designed to provide each individual the personal care, support and structure that will enhance life. We try to discover the facets of a person’s life story to enhance their stay with us and in order to individualize our approach in the services we offer. We build connections with our residents based on trust, compassion, and support.

OUR PEOPLE
Our staff is our greatest asset in delivering quality care to our residents. They are the face of our company.

They undergo a background check to ensure safety and security. They are screened, selected, insured, and trained to deliver quality care with compassion and genuine enthusiasm with elderly people. Our residents can rest assured that they are in the most dependable and capable hands.

OUR SERVICES
• Compassionate and trained staff on duty around-the-clock to provide personal care assistance (ADL's)
• Assessment and monitoring of a visiting doctor, nurses, PT/OT/ST through a licensed home health care agency
• Private & semi-private rooms
• Medication administration, monitoring, reminders
• Well-balanced meals and snacks to meet nutritional needs that are personalized to each resident's food preference
• Cable TV access, phone calls within US territories, and internet connection
• Daily housekeeping and laundry services (no dry cleaning)
• Long term or short-stay respite care
• Physical conditioning exercises
• Recreational activities to promote physical health and improve mental stimulation
• Nails and beauty services
• Owned and operated by medical professionals

Contact us for FREE CONSULTATION or to set up a time for a tour at Touch of Care senior living.