Atina Senior Living - Rochester Hills, MI

Clean 6 bed / bedroom facility. My visit was very pleasant (no hard sell) I am just not sure it was what I was looking for, for my mother. I really didn't see any planed activities or a area where residents could sit outside on a nice day. I was told the home had just started working with a church and hoped to maybe plan or do something (activities). Just seemed a little too low key for what I had in mind. That being said if your love one is a bit of a loner and enjoys piece and quite check this place out.

Amazing facility!

If you're looking for an amazing facility - care, cleanliness and overall experience, you should consider Atina Senior Living. My mom was well cared for and enjoyed an atmosphere that was home away from home. This is the closest facility to you're loved one's home you'll ever find. Great food and fresh coffee!

Sara, Katy and staff are wonderful!!!!
5 stars

A SUCCESS STORY

It is not just the wonderful new facility that initially impresses you; it is the wonderful caring owners and staff. This family welcomes you into their family immediately. I would recommend this facility with no hesitation. It has definitely been the right move for my mother. They go the extra mile for the resident and their family members.