Tina's Home Care - North Highlands, CA

A home for care

We toured this community. The community is older and not what we wanted. The staff was nice and helpful. We did not see a menu and they had activities that are offered to the residents who want to participate. Families might consider a tour of this community for a loved one.

Major improvements needed.

We toured this community. We had a hard time with getting someone to be able to speak with us due to a language barrier. We did not see any of the other residents. The room we saw was not what we were looking for. The room was cold and needing improvements. We were not happy to see other residents were in there rooms, when it would of made us feel a little more comfortable to see how others were happy with the environment. We would not recommend the care to other families that is being offered here.

A Very Nice Home

The care is good here at this home. My dad is safe in his environment. The staff are nice and keep me informed about anything. My mom is liking her meals that are made. I find the community is always clean. I would recommend them to family and friends.

Great Experience

Great place, my mother is very happy here

A Lovely Place

It’s a lovely place. The residents are really happy with the activities. They play cards and they have a really nice library and games. They are just very open and friendly and the owner is - she treats us as a family – like we’re her family as well, both my loved one and me – you just don’t get that at other places – that really warm personality. There is an outside area.

This is a small 4 person home. Was c...

This is a small 4 person home. Was clean and quite, small back yard. a share a room. Home cooked meals.

Tina's Home Care is not just your ordinary Home care center. We provide in home care to the elderly and disabled who need additional help throughout the day. We are a team who believe everyone is equal and deserve to be treated the same. When working with Tina's Home Care, we give relatives a temporary relief from duties so this way they can relax and do not get frustrated. We are all certified and trained staff approved by The Department of Human Services. We provide the daily cleaning and household chores for instance, laundry and dishes we do on a daily basis. We also help with getting undressed, showered, dressed and overall personal presentation. We will also help with the physical exercise and therapy sessions with the clients who need it done. Together we will develop a care plan to suite each individuals needs and their requirements. We work with families to make sure that the care provided is the best that it can be, we want to make sure that everyone is happy. Do not worry about costs either, the costs are determined by your personal circumstances. We have been working with the elderly and disables for over twenty years now, we promise we know what we are doing when it comes to your precious loved ones. We also understand that some clients have regular working hours and some schedules do change from time to time. We will work with you whenever schedules change, it i snot a problem. We pride ourselves in taking care of all our clients with 100% accuracy and leaving them with a smile each and every time. We want them to feel completely comfortable with our staff and treat them like family to us. We truly do appreciate each and every client we take care of throughout the week, they are our joy and it is seeing them that makes our days better.