Mission Home Care II - Fair Oaks, CA

This is a home environment where a personal home was converted into a facility. The owner/operator's seemed to be extremely competent and able to take care of the residents. The only reason I did not give them 5 stars is that I did not see any planned activities for the mental care residents as that is super important to their quality of life. This would be a great place for someone that is still mentally sound but physically no longer to take care of themselves.

Small but cheery.

This Care Home has two facilities, located in a residential neighborhood, with the two homes across the street from each other. The one we toured was cozy, not very big. The room was adequate with a private bathroom; some rooms share a bath. The home was bright and cheerful with a nice outdoor space. The owners and caregivers were very friendly. We met some of the other residents and could see they were well taken care of and seemed happy. Because they also have male residents, we didn't feel it would be a good fit for my mother-in-law.