DO NOT MOVE YOUR LOVED ONE INTO THIS PLACE!

If there was a selection of NO STARS I would have picked that one. Stay far, far away from this place. I toured Rose Garden and thought it was perfect for my sister who has dementia. She could bring her dog with her. I explained to Daniel that at first my sister would be very angry and loud and combative. He said that would not be a problem. He had dealt with all of that before. I gave him a $500 deposit. That evening my niece toured Rose Garden and repeated to Daniel the same things I said. He again said no problem. The next morning I stopped by on my way to the airport and AGAIN explained to Daniel about my sister's behavior. He AGAIN said it would not be a problem. He had experience with this kind of behavior. He took my check for $3450. Two days later, in the late afternoon, my sister's caregiver moved her into Rose Garden. Less than four hours later Daniel called me and said my sister could not live there. She was too hyper. I reminded him that we had several discussions about this and he said it would not be a problem. He said she was upsetting his other residents who had lived there for 3-4 years. We, the family, initially were going to have my sister stay the one night at Rose Garden but we felt we could not be sure she was safe there for even one night. The family moved her out that night. I am writing this review 17 days later and I still do not have my money back. I have had to hire an attorney to get a refund. I have to say again stay far, far away from this place!

Welcome to ROSE GARDEN CARE HOME.

At Rose Garden, you'll find the comfort of Home and more! We're committed to providing you with the warm homelike environment you want, along with the professional and responsive staffing and assistance you need.

Each resident will have individualized care plan developed to meet their personal needs,keeping in mind their beliefs,physical,social,emotional and medical needs.

At Rose Garden, we'll do the work for you, such as housekeeping, laundry and linen services so you can enjoy a lifestyle free of tedious chores. Plus , we'll do the cooking , providing delicious meals daily in the main dining room.