Bright Future Facility - Antelope, CA

Marriana very friendly & ou...

Marriana very friendly & outgoing and resides on premisis. Other staff not present during tour. Mom is hard of hearing may have a little problem understanding staff.?. Bathrooms are ADA compliant. Transportation available for free 1x a month, $50 ea for additional trips. Vegetable garden in back yard and patio and walking area with large table and chairs. Homecooked meals using fresh vegetables from garden. Green Bean soup was cooking upon our arrival, smelled delicious. Residents are a mix of mental and physical activeness. Spoke with 2 residents who like living there and love Marianna's cooking. Positive atmosphere. This is one of our top 3 picks, thus far.

Home Baked Bread!

Everything was cooked from scratch even the bread. I’d live there! This lady was amazing! She grows her own vegetable garden. That’s pretty cool! They have a really nice back porch to go and sit with a nice ceiling fan – like a lanai. The laundry service was wonderful. This community would be good for those with memory care concerns.

Loved this home. My niece ...

Loved this home. My niece and I felt at home immediately. The garden is a plus since my mom is an outdoors person.

Come join our family in a warm and relaxing home setting with professionally trained caregivers, providing you with round-the-clock care to meet all your daily needs. We encourage self-reliance and independent livingWe have been in business to provide quality services to seniors and their families. Specially design custom home with beautifully landscaped grounds, walking areas, outside patio. Quiet residential neighborhood close to shopping areas.

We are licensed by the State of California, for six clients.