Arbor House of Rockwall - Rockwall, TX

Not real responsive to requests for a visit

My brother is Happy here

This place is well maintained it's always nice and clean with no odors. They are friendly and helpful. They give him his medications on time. The general appearance is better than any other place I've been to. He enjoys the daily activities they have to offer. He is in a 1bdrm apartment with a kitchenette and french doors that open up to the courtyard. They have someone that comes in and will cut his hair. I would recommend this community.

It's a nice place

The place is in a new building its really nice but it just wasn't the right place for my In-Laws. Looked like everything was tip top and clean. Had lots of activities. The staff was helpful. We chose another community unfortunately

My Love One Is Well In This Community

My aunt is doing well since her move to this community. They have a good staff in this facility, and they are taking good care of her, and her needs. Her room, and the community are well maintained when I visit. She is doing well, and I'am satisfied with her move to this community. I would recommend it.

Tour and options

We toured this community The staff was nice and the community was clean. The community had nice activities and a good menu to choose from. The community has a lot to offer and families might consider a tour of the community. We wanted a community closer to home.

Under Professional Management

Everything is pretty professional that this community provides and does for the the residents. I have no complaints about what I see when I am here twice a week. The community is always clean. I always see attendants through the facility. There is always some activity set up for the residents. They seem to have all their duck in line. I was able to negotiate the price that sealed the deal for me to move my mom in. Now she has a private apartment, over looking the lake. It is a nice community.

Would recommend looking at Arbor House

We toured Arbor house when looking for my mother.Everyone was nice and it was a good experience.

Loved it!

We really liked the Arbor House of Rockwall, it was a very nice place. They had a lot of great activities available and the people were very nice. I ended up choosing another community but this one was a top choice!

Tour Was A Good One

I toured this community for my mother, and her needs. Everything went well. The community was nice, and well-kept. The staff I came across was friendly, and courteous. The experience was a good one, and my tour went well.

Going just fine!

The community as a whole is fine. I have had a few problems with the aides making sure that my father in law is cleaned properly. Also the community is clean, but they do not do such a good job with his room. I think that it is because they are short staffed.

Very thoughtful nursing Staff!!

My uncle has really stated to get settled in his new home, he has made a few friends who he enjoys and likes to participate in some of the activities they have for him. I especially have to mention the very thoughtful nurse who works there [Removed]. She has gone out of here way to know what my dad enjoys to do and has requested to add them to the activity list. My uncle lately seems to be at peace and very calm which is a huge improvement for him. The only request I would have is that the billing department has a better organization system. Overall I am very pleased, my loved one is getting well fed, stays clean, and is well taken care of. I could not ask for more than that.

One more room please!

We were able to tour this community and it was a nice and productive tour. The staff was knowledgeable and they showed us everything. We saw the residents out and they seemed to be happy there. The only thing that we did not like was that they did not have any 2 bedroom apartments.

Horrible Tour Experience !!

When my husband and I arrived for our scheduled tour no one greeted us. There was no one at the desk and I wandered around the facility to try to find someone. A few members of the staff saw me but did nothing. I finally stopped a staff member and she gave us a quick tour. The environment seemed very depressing and none of the current residents had a smile on there face they all were very quiet. Never heard from them again.

My Father Is Doing Much Better

My father is doing much better here at this community. I know he is safe and receiving great care. There are great activities for him to participate in when he is ready. They are encouraging to him to get involved in the community. They keep his room and the community nice and clean. He is pleased with food. I really enjoy the staff, they have been helpful and kind. Everything has worked out

The staff has been very helpful in my dad's transition to a new living facility. Everyone is very nice and my dad seems to like living there.

Great place and friendly staff

I just toured Arbor House of Rockwall and the staff was so friendly and accommodating. They went above and beyond to help me. I need a safe place for my dad and they made me feel like this place would be home. You can tell that they truly care about people and their needs. When the time comes, I will definitely choose Arbor House.

Review of Arbor House of Rockwall - Rockwall, TX

Liked. Not sure- first visit so a bit overwhelmed would need to revisit. Clean new and comfortable. Liked studio

Review of Arbor House of Rockwall, TX

For assisted living, Arbor House of Rockwall, would be a great place, but for the memory care I was not impressed. Brenda [removed] was personable and sincere. (Yes, most sale people are, but she really cares about people) I enjoyed talking to her. But the facts are, their memory care unit needs to be more structured and additional time given to attending to the well-being of the persons under their care.

Things are going pretty well.

I think things are going pretty well. They were really able to accommodate my Mom and Stepdad. We are pleased about that because she has memory care needs and he needs a lower level of care. Everything is going fine so far.

Love knowing my Grandparents are here!

Friendly staff, beautiful facilities, wonderful location and a vibrant community.

Loved the assisted care side, awesome look, feel and staff.
Memory care side was a definite NO. Smelled bad, wrong type of care, she is not needing a full care placement.

Awesome facility and just 3...

Awesome facility and just 3 minutes away from my house. Lisa is great and so helpful, but the cost is too great for us. We will probably take advantage of the Day Stay program for a bit.

Excellent memory care

It's been a really tough situation for our family, but I feel like Arbor House is doing their best to help. It's a very nice secure facility, and the staff are all very friendly, patient, and professional. Our loved one can be very difficult to work with at times but they've been very accommodating and really put in a lot of effort. The care is very good, and they can manage most levels of memory care, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking into that sort of care.

I like everything pretty good.

I like everything pretty good. The people are very nice, but I think at times the staff that takes care of my wife they’re very nice and they contact the doctor at certain times for things. The food is very good. They activities are okay, but nothing special. There is enough parking. This is my first time using a community like this.

Nice looking place

I toured this community when I was looking into care options for my loved one. I thought this place looked very nice, the facility itself was beautiful, and the staff I spoke with seemed friendly and helpful. This really was an option I was considering, although I decided against it based on advice from friends. They said that the care here is adequate but that it is very much a "business" and their loved one never felt at home.

Wonderful staff. Memory locked Alzhe...

Wonderful staff. Memory locked Alzheimer's unit reasonably priced. One year old. Elegant surroundings. 5 minutes from our home. one bedroom private with separate living room and kitchen walk in bath closet. Going to her back and gradually ease her in on Assisted Living secure side of facility before putting her in the Alzheimer's Care units. Lunch, then bring her home, view of her room, then more and more time there should make the transition a bit easier for all of us I think.

Arbor House of Rockwall offers assisted living and memory care services. You will enjoy the carefree comforts of home with the help of a caring, supportive staff. An array of amenities is offered while promoting independence and well-being. Three chef-prepared meals are offered daily along with a self-serve cappuccino and beverage bar open all throughout the day.
The Arbor House of Rockwall’s memory care philosophy is based on the belief that each resident is entitled to the highest quality of life through wellness services that work to promote independence, healthful lifestyles, dignity, and a sense of security. The right of each resident to determine his/her needs is respected at each level of care and promoted by providing services in ways that recognize each resident's individual needs, and preferences. A partnership exists between residents and staff to promote individual independence while providing the necessary support to keep each resident functioning at his/her highest level of well- being. Services and accommodations are tailored to each resident’s individual needs.