The Wyngate Senior Living Community (Lima) - Lima, OH

Keep looking!!

Don't waste your time! The outside is beautiful. The inside is decorated nicely. However, the stuff that matters ..the quality of care, the food.. etc is not good at all. I put my mom in here because they promised me they would take good care of her. I live out of town. We pay extra so she would be helped with dressing & showers & personal care she has not gotten that care. Things like laundry, cleaning the rooms, changing the sheets gets done, eventually, but its hit or miss. The food is not that great either. The dining area could be a lot cleaner. My mom called me last week crying, said no one is caring for her at all . I have been very disappointed. I have complained but it has gotten worse. As soon as I find a better place she will be moved. Do not put your loved ones in this place. It is under staffed, workers are under paid. Quality of care is truly lacking.

Staff is Expectional Here

My grandparents are doing very well here. The community is very nice very clean and welcoming. The staff makes all the difference in the world. They are exceptional very caring and helpful. They go out of their way if I need something they make sure I get it. My grandmother likes the food my grandfather eats when he can. When we toured the community the director was always following up with me. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Nice Place!!

I had recently had a tour to this place for my father and I have no complaints of how things had went for him. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them. I thought they did a great job with the presentation and made sure to take there time with us during out visit. It was just not the right budget for us in the end decision.

We Think It Is A Superb Place

My son is okay and it is a nice place. They take him to a few places like the zoo and casino. The food quality is good but sometimes not the type of food he likes. My son is getting a good atmosphere but he is not happy with no one being in his age group, he is the youngest here.

Very welcoming. Staff was friendly and knowledgable. Apartments were very nice. Food was excellent. They offer a lot of activities. Not too large so it has a more homey feel, like being in a country inn.

Welcoming Was Outstanding

I felt that the welcoming they gave my parents was outstanding. I spoke with the manager and they asked if there was anything that would make my parents feel welcomed, so I told them they would like a six-pack in the fridge and for the priest to come and bless their new home and they arranged for all of it.

Everything is really good.

Everything is really good. I don't have any major complaints or concerns. The food is pretty good, and I can't really think of anything specific I would like to see improved or done better. I would give them a four at this point.

We are very happy with them, we like the individual rooms.

We are very happy with them, we like the individual rooms. The food is good, the staff is very friendly. We liked the care and attention they were getting. There really isn't anything I can think of that needs to be improved or done better.

She loves her cottage, and she loves the people that come

I wish they would bring Julie back. She was one of the main things that drew us to the community there was a lot of trust built up. If there was something wrong or if something needed to be done, Julie was right on top of it. I was very impressed with her dedication and concern. She gave us security, and we don't have that now. I don't know if I would have chosen them without her. I would give the food a four. If she has a guest for a meal give a call and they will bring up an extra meal, or sometimes a family meal, and we went to those and they were wanting to go eat afterward because it doesn't seem to be enough food. Her call button went off on accident and no one ever came to check on her. She loves her cottage, and she loves the people that come, and most of them will have a little conversation they are very friendly and very kind, the gal who cleans the cottage is really, really good!! We are so impressed with her. She is really ready to listen.

Clean,Freindly only have 20 cottages....

Clean,Freindly only have 20 cottages. Price is a little steep but for quality of service presented not bad. Will probably use as standard to rate other facilities against. Definite keeper.

The Wyngate Senior Living Community is designed to meet the needs of seniors with a variety of lifestyle and residential options including independent living in Our Cottages and assisted living in The Inn. The care that The Wyngate Senior Living Community provides can increase or decrease as our residents’ needs change, allowing them to age in one place without ever having to leave the community. Our Cottages are designed for individuals who are independent and do not need assistance or who need light assistance, but would like the comfort, security, and freedom of maintenance free living that the cottages provide. Our assisted living program has become increasingly popular because it combines professional care with homelike surroundings, reasonable costs, attractive private apartments, and well balanced programs of events and activities. The services that The Wyngate Senior Living Community provides enable seniors to maintain dignity, respect, and privacy while fostering good relations with family, friends, and the community.