We toured a few different communities and this one didn't overly impress me. I didn't get the feeling it would be the right choice for my grandparents. The staff seemed nice however there was no follow-up after the tour. The community appeared clean.

Megan Strothman

Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry to hear you did not have a positive experience and no one followed up with you. We will look into this. Thanks again!

Praises and concerns

The facility is very nice and the staff are friendly. The call light buttons on the necklace is great fro easy access to help.Disappointed when a special diet is ordered by the doctor that it is not available. I think low salt is a needed addition Also gluten free is also very helpful. The communication with us as family is lacking. There was a significant change in my family member's condition and I was not notified. Definitely undermines my trust. I only find out things when I come and ask. Therapy is pretty minimal. Disappointing my family member who needs strengthening. Lots of activities available and that is great. Perhaps more variety of games . Bingo all the time get old quick.

The Care Was Good

My parents were getting assistance from this agency. They provided the care and safety over my parents. The atmosphere was a little difficult but there are no complaints on the staff's part. They did their best to help us as much as they could.

We like it so far.

We like it so far. It's clean and the staff is friendly. We haven't had any complaints about food so far. I would give them a five.

Nice place, overall

Things have gone very well so far at Elmcroft of Lima. It's a nice looking, clean facility, and the staff have all been very friendly. They're always willing to answer any questions I have regarding my loved one's care, or set up a meeting with me if I needed to speak with them in person.

Elmcroft of Lima is located in a prosperous area near shopping and restaurants on the west side of Lima, OH. Conveniently located off I-75, it is truly a town that offers the benefits of small town living while providing easy access to shopping, entertainment and other neighborhood amenities.

Elmcroft of Lima Ohio assisted living and Alzheimer’s Care community offering accommodations for those who may require assistance in their daily living activities. It is staffed 24 hours a day with trained healthcare personnel and offers as much or as little care as a resident may want or need. In addition, Elmcroft of Lima has a licensed Health Care Director on call 24 hours a day.

Elmcroft of Lima features a full sprinkler system and each apartment is equipped with an emergency call system that may be used whenever the need arises. In addition, all exterior doors may be locked so that a secure environment can be maintained.