Otterbein Cridersville - Lima, OH

Staff Seemed Disinterested In My Business

I toured a few different communities and this one did not make a very good impression on me. The women who gave me the tour left me with the impression she didn't care for her job. I didn't get the feeling that I was welcomed. There was never any followup from the sales department to see if I had made a decision or if they could help answer any additional questions I had. I did not like the fact that any additional care or services were an additional price on top of the room rate.

Pleasant experience!

Otterbein Cridersville has wonderful staff. With my mothers short stay the staff took great care of my mother and treated her with kindness. The community was very clean and well kept. The food was great!

Feel

This place felt perfect from the time we stepped foot in the first time to up to current where my mother is staying and we still have nothing but good things to say about Otterbein Cridersville.

Too good to be true??

They had this program where you could put your money in and earn some kind of interest that was way higher than what a bank would give you. When we asked to see a contract they didn't have one for that option yet. They had to call corporate to get some of the details but they didn't even know the details. It seemed to be too good to be true, and made me nervous. We decided not to stay here.