The Meadows of Delphos - Delphos, OH

The Meadows of Delphos - Delphos, OH has yet not published prices.

Review of The Meadows of Delphos

This applied to [name removed] who is the CSR at the facility. I can't say enough as to the work ethic and sincerity she displays. [Name removed] represents your company well and gives personal attention to all residents. Everyone enjoys seeing her and are very happy with this community. Any support you may give [name removed] would be appreciated. She has earned the administration and respect of all.

Review of Meadows of Delphos

Everything is great. Beautiful and comfortable place.

Review of Meadows of Delphos

A bunch of good people work there.

Dad is happier at Meadows of Delphos

He is a lot calmer and more relax than at [Name removed]. He talks more and more involved.

Delphos review

So far from what we see, everyone is very friendly and accommodating.

Review of care at Delphos

It's a nice place to come to. Everybody is nice and helpful to me.

Review of The Meadows of Delphos

[Name removed] has been so helpful and kind! She gave me a tour and I felt very welcome and comfortable. Many residents are friends and they share my feelings. Quite an asset to the Delphos community. I will recommend your facility to many.

Review of The Meadows of Delphos

It's really beautiful. I enjoy most everything. The care is fine. I never have any problem with the care.

Review of The Meadows of Delphos

So far so good. It's a good place to be. Service is a bit slow but have enjoyed the food. Everybody is willing to help.

Review of The Meadows of Delphos

Love the place! Mom is treated so well. Beyond happy we made the move to this campus. Mom has adjusted very well with the help of the wonderful staff. Delphos is very lucky.

Review of The Meadows of Delphos

The facility is gorgeous and the people are wonderful. They take great care of Dad.