Brookdale Mandeville - Mandeville, LA

Brookdale Mandeville - Mandeville, LA has yet not published prices.

Nightmare Experience

I have had a horrible experience with this community. My father is currently in ICU in the hospital. He has had multiple falls since his move to this community, and the staff does not want to take any accountability for what has happened. The move in was rocky, and he never adjusted to his move to this community. They were not bathing, and not accommodating his diet. It has been a nightmare for us since my fathers move to this community.

Memory Care Way in The Back of the Community

This community has a variety of different levels of care they provide. The appearance of the community could had looked better. It was the little things that add up. Their memory care unit was all the way in the back of the community. We did not feel the was the right fit for my father in law.

Tour and Care

We liked the community and the staff. This is an old community for care of a loved one. They have great activities. The meal was offered We would suggest that families tour this community for the care of a loved one. We wanted a new community for care. We liked the staff who were very helpful.

Respite For My Husband

The respite went good for my husband. He was in the the Memory Care and he seemed like he was happy and looked good when I picked him up. The staff called to give me updates about what he was doing, getting into or trying to wander off. I would use them again for a respite stay.

Nice facility, but the staff seemed to be not been very personal with the residence. Would not consider it for my loved one.

A tour with care

We toured this community for the care for my mom. the community was older and it did not have the atmosphere that we were looking for. This community was clean. The staff did answer our question We would recommend the care and the value to other families for care for a loved one.

Pleasant Tour

I had a good tour of this community. Everyone was very sweet and kind. All the staff was professional and courteous. The community looked great, and everything was nice and very clean. They were very kind to my family and I. It was a pleasant experience.

Took A Tour!!

The tour guide was very smart and communicated very well with me. The price of the community was a little high but the services offered are good. They have many special features such as their meal plans, activities, and beautician services available. I felt i received a good tour they showed me all around the community rooms, and dinning room everything looked clean and organized.

Very nice place!

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at Brookdale Mandeville, they're doing an exceptional job. The staff is attentive, personable, and professional, and they do a great job taking care of the residents. The facility is clean and well kept, and it's just a very nice place overall.

I'm hoping it gets better.

This has been a huge adjustment for not only my mother but for me as well. Our first contact with Brookdale Mandeville was okay but I know my mother and the nurse that came to evaluate her said that she would be fine in Assisted Living and that she didn't feel she needed memory care yet. At the time I was skeptical but since she is the professional I went with her word. Four days after being there and trying to escape they came to the realization that she did in fact need to be in the memory care unit. Of course that costs more money and I had to initiate contact in order to discuss the change in rates. I feel like the management are overwhelmed and short staffed. Other than all that has happened I still think the place is nice and they keep it fantastically clean. I'm hoping that things get better with time as far as communication with the management. Fingers crossed!

My Loved One Is Happy

They are very friendly and helped with moving in. Some of the services were not helpful though. I am also not sure if he is receiving some of the care that they said they would give him. He likes the activities and he said he likes it there, so that is good.

Great and caring place

They staff really cares and have bent over backwards for my mom in getting the care she needs. They are so personable and care for my mom as a human being and not just a number. They really get to know their residents and what's best for them. My mom was in a bad home before and was just allowing her to lay in the bed all day and rot. But where she is now they make sure she's getting social and activity time. I'm so glad I moved her to this home away from home.

We toured the facility and made the decision to move my Mom here. The staff was courteous and professional. My Mom is comfortable and settling in just fine.

Brookdale Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so pleased to hear that your mom is settling in well!

I think they do a very good job.

I think they do a very good job. It's an excellent place. We are using this for respite care for now, but I hope we can keep him there. It's clean, the staff is very friendly. They have a lot of activities, and they take good care of their residents.

Great Place

Everything is great here! The food is very good. I was actually pleasantly surprised by that. There were some issues in the beginning with getting things done in a timely manner, but we figured that was just part of the transition. My family's one main complaint is that there is only someone at the front desk about 50% of the time. It would be nice if someone could be there at all times during business hours. The front door remains open during these times, and the residents can just wander outside. Also, if you have any questions, you may have to wait at least 5 minutes before someone comes. Other than that, we love the place and there's nothing to complain about. They would get a 5 if they had someone at the front desk.

Wonderful care

They've been extremely conscientious about her care and communication is really good so I have no complaints whatsoever. It's very clean, the staff is very friendly and I'm very happy with her there. I think for what we're paying, and it's quite a bit, that we're definitely getting the value from it. She's doing much better here, she has good days and bad days, she still wants to go home but that's normal. They have bingo, they go shopping, she's doing as well as you can do in a place like this and everyone's bent over backwards to accomodate us.

Absolutely wonderful

It was wonderful, we loved it, they loved it. Both of my parents were there, they were taking care of dressing changes everyday and plus they had a third party giving insulin injections. Julie, she was fantastic, she did everything I asked her to do, I think if I asked her to do a jig in the middle of the freeway she would have done it. She helped us along because we had never done this before. They actually had an aid that came in and helped my mother bathe everyday. Its fantastic, I was glad to give them money every month and I knew she was getting care and they were watching over her.

It was very poor. There we...

It was very poor. There were unpleasant chemical smells, very disorganized, priced way too high for the room being offered which did not have a kitchen. Julie was busy but very nice. Margo showed us around which she had not done before. Julie suggested we check out The Windsor down the street which I thought was very professional. She said she was there to help us no matter where we ended up. So we went to The Windsor which was wonderful!

Brookdale at Maneville provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. We customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

At Brookdale at Mandeville we promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Our community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.