• Housekeeping provided

Not Impressed

I looked at The Willows, but I was just not impressed. It was kind of dark there, the rooms were dreary, and the community smelled funky. I did not feel that the staff was receptive to us, and they didn't seem to be trying very hard to get us to move in.

Beautiful community

The tour we took at The Willows of Easley was very nice. It is a warm and inviting community. The staff was very nice and helpful providing information regarding what they provide for the residents. We chose another community based on the care needs of our loved one.

Patient Kind Community

My mother is doing very well in this community. It took her a while to adjust, but she is now comfortable. I'am satisfied with everything they have done for us. The staff is great. They are very helpful, and patient. They help make the transition process a little smoother. Everyone is very kind to my family, and I. It has been a lovely experience, and I would recommend this community.

Kevin Kay

Thank you for your kind words. We are very happy your mother is settling in well and hope she will continue to feel comfortable and secure.

[Removed] spent a lot of time explaining the services and programs offered. The grounds are beautiful and the apartments are very nice. I was very impressed with what The Willows has to offer

Looking Forward Too My Move To This Community

I'am really looking forward to my move to this community. It is a very nice facility with very kind people. The community looks great, they do a wonderful job with the cleanliness of the place. The staff is amazing, they are extremely friendly. There are plenty of activities available for the residents. I've tried a meal, and the food taste good. Overall so far everything is working out very well, and I would recommend this community.

Need to see people!

This community is very nice and very clean from what I can see. The rooms are double the size of any other rooms that I saw and that is a bonus. My only issue is that when I walked in to take the tour and was walking around I did not see any staff there at all. I thought that was strange. Just because my mom would need assistance from time to time.

Very Pleased with This Community

So far everything is working out very well for my mother here at this community. She is doing great, and I'am very pleased with her move here. The community looks great, they do a good job with the cleanliness. The staff is very good, they are caring for her well. I know she is safe and being cared for well. This is a very good community.

Great Tour!!

I have no complaints about the tour of Willows of Easley. The community was very well maintained and all the bedrooms looked spotless. The building offered a wide variety of amenities as well as many different beautiful features. I would absolutely recommend this place

My mother is happy

I cannot possibly express how thankful me and my family are that we found The Willows. My mother is very happy there , that is such a heartfelt relief. She feels safe and is enjoying all the Willows had to offer. All of us are very pleased with the encouragement she receives. It is very well managed and has a very family atmosphere to it. It is a blessing to her and to us that she is happy safe and well cared for.

Kevin Kay

Thank you for your kind words. Our family and staff works very hard to keep our folks happy and safe.

Good Experience at the Willow Commons

The Willows Commons is a fantastic independent living community. It is family owned and the owners and staff really CARE about the residence! My Mom lived at another "corporate" facility and it was all about the money and hard to really get a genuine home atmosphere.
The actives are great and the staff is accommodating. They have help get my Mom to some appointments for her relocation needs (DMV, Dr visits etc.)
My Mom enjoys the food and is pleased with the staff! It is fun to go visit her too! Everyone and nice and better yet when you call on the phone, you do NOT get a machine! Real nice folks working to make older adults quality of life matter!

Kevin Kay

Thank you Geralynn. We love having your Mom here and have enjoyed getting to know you and your family.

Great facility

My brother-in-law moved to the independent living facility and during the first week had problems adjusting. The staff and director were very helpful in taking care of his needs and have arranged for him to move to the assisted living area of the facility. His original one bedroom apartment was well designed with a small kitchen and large walk-in closet. Laundry facilities were close to his room. I highly recommend the Willows.

Seemed like a very nice place

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. This is the first community we've looked at in the area, but overall we were very impressed! We weren't able to make it to the scheduled tour and showed up unannounced, but they still gave us a very nice informative tour with no notice! They provide both independent and assisted living, and the price is much lower than a nursing home. They are also locally owned, which is a plus in my book!

Review of The Willows of Easley Assisted Living in Easley, SC

Reviewed the material and had a tour on 10/22/14. A very clean and attractive place, but the apartment setting/environment is not our favorite facility. The two bedroom apartment of 800 sq. Ft. is very small for the price - 3,000 - 3,200 per month.

Kevin Kay

The information posted in this review is incorrect. Our two bedroom apartments are larger than 800 square feet and our prices are less than the range listed in the review.

Facility and staff are wonderful. Ke...

Facility and staff are wonderful. Kept very clean and good meals are served. My Mom is new resident and all have made her feel welcome.

The Willows of Easley is a family owned and operated senior living community offering both independent and assisted living options. Please call or visit our website for more information.