The Watermark at 3030 Park - Bridgeport, CT

Over twenty years of experience have taught us that today’s seniors want more choices and are leading a more active lifestyle than generations before. That’s why we created a community filled with choice. Great restaurants, brain and body fitness courses, a Health Care Center with assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing unlike any other in the country… We could go on and on, but seeing is believing. Visit to see for yourself.

You’ll love The Club, an innovative, 20,000 square foot senior wellness center with everything you need to stay fit and have fun. Enjoy a state-of-the-art fitness center, heated indoor pool, eco-friendly Gallery Café and rejuvenating salon and day spa, all just steps from your door.

Nice Community, Tour went Well Overall

I toured this community for my mother, and her needs. The tour went well, and everyone was very kind. The community was well-kept. The staff that I met was kind,an and informative. My questions were answered. It was a good experience, but it wasn't the right fit for my mother.

Watermark Ambassador

Thanks for sharing your positive experience – we love what we do and I’m glad it shows. If it would be possible to give me a call, it would be great to know what we can do differently to make The Watermark the first choice for area seniors. We are focused on constant improvement and your insights would be very helpful. Thank you again for visiting.
Sincerely, Kristin Butler, Executive Director
Posted on behalf of Kristin Butler.

Not what we expected

Our mom lived here in assisted living for one month before we had to move her out. Facility is beautiful, but don't be fooled. Care was substandard: several missed med administrations, forgetting to put her to bed, or bring her to meals on time. Often short staffed, frequent staff turn over. Things did not get better despite our vigilant oversight and trying to get them to get it right. We reluctantly had to move her into another facility which ended up being fabulous. Best decision we made was to get her out of 3030 Park.

Watermark Ambassador

It’s quite unusual for us to have such a short stay – I researched our records and it appears your residency was in 2014. We are committed to resident and family member satisfaction and are very sorry you were disappointed in your Mother’s experience with us. We are unable to comment on the details specifically due to our desire to honor her privacy rights. We hope she is doing very well and if you would like to discuss further please don’t hesitate to contact me. Sincerely Kristin Butler, Executive Director
Posted on behalf of Kristin Butler.

The physical set up was terrific, but there was no oversight.

This is very well known and established. We chose it because it was smaller, and we thought that would be better. The physical set up was terrific, but there was no oversight. They are very hands off and not engaged, the memory care seems almost like an after thought. The aides while pleasant, but didn't really engage with the residents.

Watermark Ambassador

I’m sorry to hear that your experience with our memory care program was not more positive. Thank you for your feedback. I can assure you that memory care is not an afterthought to us. In fact, many of our caregivers are specially trained as certified dementia practitioners and they take a Virtual Dementia Tour training as well. We have recently appointed a new Program Director and Supervisor of Assisted Living so I hope you’ll give us a chance to regain your trust. I would encourage anyone who is considering memory care for their loved one to visit several options, spend time there, ask questions and maybe try a vacation stay. I will discuss your feedback with staff and review our commitment to excellence. Please rest assured that we never stop working to achieve 100% resident, associate and family satisfaction. Sincerely, Kristin Butler, Executive Director

very hurried

Requires effort for caring of dad.

The Watermark is beautiful, and the f...

The Watermark is beautiful, and the food is great. But the assisted living was not a good fit for our Mom. We ended up moving her to another nearby location, which has been fabulous.

The staff at The Watermark is friendl...

The staff at The Watermark is friendly. The facility is pretty clean. I feel the expectations of the family is so much more than they can offer. I feel there should be some extra things that aren't there in the independent living areas, such as handrails in the hallway, just for precautionary reasons.

Great place!

This is a fabulous place! My loved one was here briefly for skilled nursing care, and they did an excellent job. He really felt spoiled here! The food was fantastic, the staff were friendly and professional, and the rooms were great.