We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Availability of licensed nursing staff 24-hours per day
- 24-hour Emergency Call Response
- Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
About Maplewood at Strawberry Hill - East Norwalk, CT
Maplewood at Strawberry Hill is the sparkling new assisted living and memory care community conveniently located in a friendly neighborhood close to the Norwalk-Westport line, just minutes to major highways and trains. We are part of an innovative, locally based company and not part of a large “chain.” As such, we are uniquely able to be an integral part of our local community, providing a continuation of experiences and lifestyle that our residents know, deserve and expect. Our savory menus are created with a “farm to table” approach, with fresh ingredients provided by local area farms. We believe that offering good nutritional options is an important component of providing exceptional care.
Our care program features assisted living, embodied through Vistas ™ for those seniors in need of some support in their everyday lives with things such as dressing and bathing. For residents showing early signs of memory loss, our Tides ™ program provides a safe environment in which to live a life of supported independence. Our Currents ™ program uses an emotion –based philosophy that helps Maplewood residents with more advanced memory loss continue to enjoy life to their maximum potential. Our affiliation and involvement with the Connecticut Alzheimer’s Association ensure that our memory care program keeps up with the latest advances.
Residents may choose a studio or 1-bedroom apartment, thoughtfully laid out and beautifully appointed with modern kitchenettes with granite countertops, private bathrooms and state of the art safety features. Our residents and families will enjoy our welcoming sun-filled lobby and living room, al fresco dining on our interior outdoor patio, spa and beauty salon, the pub, library, growing vegetables in our community garden, and three meals served daily in our grand dining room with views of the couryard.
For added peace of mind, Maplewood offers on-site nursing, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We also offer on-site physician services for your convenience.