The Waterford in Smyrna - Smyrna, TN

Independent Living Sense for Assisted Living

For many reasons we really liked this community. First and foremost it is extremely close to my work so I can visit anytime. Secondly, it gives an apartment feel to the assisted living scenario so that the residents feel like they are still on their own but have help when needed. Mom is starting to settle in there she has gone out on the bus a few times and is slowly starting to participate in activities but what is good the staff is letting her do things in her own time no pressure. She likes the food, however, the portions are far too big.

Mom's Good Care

This is a nice community. The staff is caring and attentive. The menu is good and we both like the variety of the menu. They have a lot of activities that she is participating with the others. I like that she is making friends. Families might want to tour this community for the care of a loved one.

My Husband Is Near To Me

My husband is doing good living in this community. I am happy with the staff communication, friendliness, and the good care my husband gets from them. He says the meals that he eats is alright. Overall he is comfortable and I picked them because the community is close to my home.

I Love This Community

I love this community, and my mother is doing very well since her move here. She is doing great, and has adjusted well to this community. They have a lovely staff, they have been attentive, and helpful. I know she is safe, and receiving great care. This is a community I would recommend this community, it is a great place.

Never an issue!

The staff here has been great with my loved one. The community is clean and neat and never a problem. My loved one is enjoying it here. The food is good and they have a lot of variety. I would recommend this community to my friends.

Mom Loves The Food

This has really been a positive experience for us at this community. Everything is working very well for her and she seems to like it here. This community is a positive environment and the residents are very kind and friendly. My mother loves the food and I enjoy the meals as well. I am very pleased with everything this community has done for us. I would recommend this community.

Review of The Waterford in Smyrna - Smyrna, TN

Good facility. Rent is a bit pricey but very good services offered along with a self sufficirnt Memory Care unit.

She doesn't interact with the facility very much. We have only been there a short period of time so we really can't give a lot of feedback.

Very friendly atmosphere. Although this one was reschedule by the facility, we learned a lot.

increase the number of activities

At The Waterford in Smyrna I would like to see them increase the number of activities that are available. Also the medical staff need to be better about giving out the medications required of the residents. I have had several issues with this.

Friendliness over Cleanliness

Its a nice home mom has been there two months, the first three weeks she would stay in her room, staff has done good to acclimate mom she is becoming more social each day. There has been a few times that apartment was dirtier than expected. Meals are very good and facility also offer snacks. Variety of activities for residents to enjoy.

Very nice looking place!

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I thought this was a very nice looking place, and out of all the places we toured it came down to this facility and another. We ended up going with the other place, but The Waterford is definitely worth a look! The staff are friendly, and the facility itself is well kept and clean.

Very nice place, dedicated and friendly staff!

We're very pleased with how things have gone with The Waterford in Smyrna! It's a very nice looking place, very clean, and the staff have all been very friendly and caring. We were in a real time crunch to get my loved one moved in, and the people here moved heaven and earth to help us get her in on time. They are definitely worth a look if you are looking into assisted living for a loved one!

The Waterford is wonderful! The best ...

The Waterford is wonderful! The best place I could ever imagine. The staff is very friendly, caring, and accommodating. They're always wanting to do something for the residents. The food is wonderful. They have plenty of activities to offer as well. I couldn't ask for anything better. I'd definitely recommend The Waterford to others.
"If you're looking for a nice place, it's the best I've ever seen." I give The Waterford a 10!

My mom has been at the Waterford in S...

My mom has been at the Waterford in Smyrna for a week. So far she seems happy to have her own place again and the staff has been really heplful. She seems to be learning her way around. Am very satisfied at this point.

A blessing

Waterford is a God sent. My father has alzheimers and needed more care than i could give him. So my brother and I found this place. We feel that me made the right choice. He is adjusting to the new surroundings . My mind is ate ease because I know that they will take good care of him.

Thanks for making this transmission a smooth one.

The Waterford is an affordable assisted living and memory care community located near StoneCrest Medical Center on Cedar Grove Road in Smyrna, Tennessee. The Waterford staff has been specially selected to provide assistance whenever necessary “with a warm smile,” so resident independence is always maintained. “Caring for you with exceptional service.”

At The Waterford, you have