Creekside at Three Rivers & Creekside Villas - Murfreesboro, TN

Rethink sending you loved one here

Please do not put your loved ones in this facility. My grandmother lived here for nine months. During this time, we struggled so much with the facility just to get her needs met. This facility will provide the bare minimum and will not give what you are promised to the memory care residents. It's dirty and understaffed with uneducated people who lack proper understanding of memory disorders. There are a few good caregivers, but overall they cannot provide for residents adequately because the management is disorganized and chaotic.

Did not stand out. Long distance from Nashville but pretty much similar to many other facilities. Program is not robust, If I remember correctly, food is cooked elsewhere and brought in on trays similar to hospitals. Not exactly a family homey feeling.

Mom felt it was a fancy place

This is a very lovely community and my mom & I were impressed with its plan and the decor when we came for our tour. Now that my mom has moved in she really likes her one bedroom/bath with a kitchenette, it's spacious and with her furniture all set up, it makes it feel more like home. Mom likes joining her tablemates in the dining room and they enjoy the menu and food. They do offer a lot of amenities that mom has started to take part in and there are field trips and special events as well. This has been a good move and we would recommend coming here for a tour.

Lots Of Activities Offered

My mother is doing well with her move to this community. So far everything is working out well, and I'am pleased with all they have done for us. They have plenty of activities available. The staff is amazing, they are very attentive to her, and her needs. This is a lovely community, and I would recommend it.

Claudia Harris

I am so happy to hear that your Mom is doing well with her transition to Creekside. Thank you for taking time to share your experience.

Mom is Great Here

My mother is doing great with her move to this community. I know she is safe, and in good hands at this community. They have a great staff. They have been helpful, and very kind. So far I like everything about this community, and I would recommend it.

we spoke and they are assisted living only. looks wonderful however

Not like home!

Very nice and everyone was really helpful. There staff was interacting with the residents. This is an older community then we were looking for. Also the feel that we got was more like a nursing home instead of a home.

Very Unprofessional, Inappropriate atmosphere.

Such a beautiful place! I felt as if my Aunt had finally found the perfect place to provide the care she both needed and deserved, however upon my entrance into the main lobby the atmosphere certainly was not the friendly, home like one that is promoted. During our time at this community the drama increased daily; issues ranging from; inappropriate behavior in the parking lot, allegedly drug addicts coming in at all hours, to a very open relationship that involved those in management, and was discussed freely in front of residents. Activities were posted, but always cancelled, or rescheduled, our complaints about the lack of service that was offered and we felt being well paid for were disregarded and never addressed. My mother received very rude, unprofessional responses when she attempted to discuss ALL of the unethical, inappropriate, and very rude behavior, that not only she had witnessed, but others as well. Bottom line it is a beautiful place and some wonderful people are there and providing the care they are supposed to, however that isn't the case for the management and main office.
I would recommend this place if you want a brothel, but not for dependable, peace of mind care. Which they promise continuously, yet can't seem to follow through.

Nice tour!

I was able to take a tour of this community. the staff was real informative and explained what they had to offer. I thought that the community itself could use a remodel. There are a few places that are chipped and cracked. However, the community was clean and neat.

Poor care for my loved one!!

My loved one did not receive the care that was promised to my family during our tour. The community was never staffed properly and there always seemed to be a mix up with the scheduling. They also provided poor care for my mother who has memory loss, I am very dissatisfied and would not recommend this facility.

Our Experience Has Been Good

This community is clean and good looking. The staff are very nice and cooperative. I like knowing that the staff honor my requests like providing all the help for my wife. I did have some issues in the beginning about hygiene but that is all corrected now. My wife's has not been able to join in any activities. The food is good, I like the portion sizes and I eat there all the time! I would recommend this community because my wife is doing better.

Engaging Atmosphere with Caring Professional Caregivers

I have been very pleased with the facility and the care that Mom is getting. She, like so many other Alzheimer's patients wanted to wander and "go home". The staff has been very successful in redirecting her thoughts so that she is not so confused and always wanting to "go home". They have given her a "job", where she helps the other residents fold their laundry and she just loves it. She always wants to help or be needed, so the staff at the Reflections at Creekside are finding new ways to engage her mind so that she can feel useful. I appreciate their caring attention to my Mom.

Very nice place

Overall we're very pleased with how things have turned out at Creekside at Three Rivers. It's a clean, nice looking facility, and the people here all seem very friendly. They provide very good care for the price! I do think they feel a bit understaffed, but the people they do have are professional and hard working.

Everything is fine

They are going pretty good. We have had a few hiccups at first, but we are getting them ironed out. We are getting everyone on the same page. We do our medicine through mail order and come to find out they didn't. There were some communication issues with that at first, but other than that everything is fine.

Very helpful staff

Our experience with Creekside at Three Rivers has been a very good one. The staff here is friendly and professional, and they've really been a big help to my family through some difficult times. The service has been excellent, and I would recommend them to others,

Claudia Harris

Thank you for sharing your comments and experience. Our mission and our goal is to serve both our residents and our families. I hope that we continue to do that each day and bring a servant's heart as we are honored with the privilege of sharing the lives of so many wonderful people.

It's gone great

My dad is living there and he has improved a lot. I think it's because of the great care he's geting and the attention he's receiving. I've been pleased so far with everything, the service, the food, it's all been excellent, really.

very friendly, need more/better activities

They have a nice list of activities, but it seems that only about 50% of the time do they do what they have listed. There can be more activities and getting the residents engaged.

The people there though are very nice and seem to be really good people that genuinely care and are really friendly. They just seem to be slacking a bit in the creativity department.

Lovely facility. Residents were friendly, cheerful, and honestly hilarious. Nurses were respectful of the residents and extremely conversational. Even folks who were 'new' were excited to show off the property. Memory care was a bit larger than we would like, but the aides and nurses were caring and engaging. It DOES seem like a community that is close knit - which can be great - but it seemed that there might be some 'melrose place' style drama. We heard about the casanova who enjoyed visiting his many girlfriends, then a 'heartbreaker' who was involved with one gentleman, but when another moved in she 'dumped' him. The comment was that he was 'heartbroken' and took a long time to get over it...but was said with a laugh. Maybe it wasn't serious by any means, but I felt bad for the guy - especially when it seemed that maybe everyone in the whole joint knew about it. Last up, the dining center doesn't have assigned seating, but there was a comment mde that it was like 'church' and everyone had their spot with their friends. It could either prove to be an amazing place because everyone is getting along and engaging, or it could be a disaster - depending on how quickly someone acclimates or how 'popular' they might be. All of that said it's still one of our top two (out of 9 visits). Loved the facility, the layout, the staff, and the 'senior party' atmosphere. Just hope that if my mom moves in she doesn't feel overwhelmed, rejected, unpopular, or 'heartbroken.'

Very friendly staff

Things have gone very well overall at Creekside at Three Rivers. The staff here are very friendly, very caring people, and they do a great job keeping families apprised as to what is going on with their loved one. I would recommend them to others looking into care in the area.

Not a good experience, overall

We have had a few years experience with the community, both with their assisted living as well as memory care, and overall I'd our experience was not a great one. Things went well for the first year that our loved ones were here, but in the years following that there seemed to be a steady decline in the quality of the care and service. The care in the memory unit was not very attentive or responsive, and after a health scare that could easily have been dealt with proactively we moved our loved one to a different community.

Very nice place!

We used this facility in the past for a loved one, and overall I thought they did an excellent job! It was a very attractive, well kept, clean community, and the staff were all very friendly and caring. We were very pleased with Three Rivers, but unfortunately the price kept increasing and eventually necessitated a move.

A 1 bedroom is 3200. a month

A 1 bedroom is 3200. a month

Dear Anonymous,
I would love the opportunity to speak with you personally as I am confused by your comment. Our 1 bedroom is not $3200. It is also very important to remember that in Assisted Living, the "monthly rates" include MORE than JUST the "price of the room"! Please feel free to call and ask for me personally.

Very nice looking, smaller community

This is a very nice looking community, when you walk into the lobby the common areas look like a high end hotel! There are some very nice looking common areas with fireplaces and comfortable furniture. It's a smaller community, and it has a very homey feel. Everyone has their own little apartment, which made it a much easier transition for our loved one who had always lived in her own home before this. They've also got a great variety of activities going on all the time.

Claudia Harris

Thank you for sharing your experience at Creekside. We strive to make this transition easy for every resident and their family as we understand that this can be an overwhelming time for many. So glad to hear that Mom is enjoying the activities and has transitioned well into her new home.

Very nice facility. Have put a depos...

Very nice facility. Have put a deposit down.

This is a beautiful facility which I ...

This is a beautiful facility which I believe is the newest in M'boro at this time. Great setting, but the major downfall was no availability on the first floor. There was an apartment on the second floor close to the elevator but not something I was comfortable with. Great options were available but neither of us would want them on a second level.

Claudia Harris

I'm so very sorry we didn't have a first floor apartment available for you at the time of your visit!. Please know that we can always put you on our waiting list for a first floor apartment!

Creekside at Three Rivers Assisted Living opened in June of 2010. We are proud to have been voted "BEST ASSISTED LIVING IN RUTHERFORD COUNTY" for the second consecutive year in a row.

At Creekside at Three Rivers Assisted Living, we provide comfortable living areas, cozy parlors, an intimate restaurant-style dining room area, several options for resident suites, a memory care neighborhood providing a setting that seniors of all ages can happily call home. We feature a full calendar of events and activities where there is something for everyone to enjoy.

Our friendly, knowledgeable staff provide residents with proper and timely assistance with bathing, dressing, medication monitoring, and other individual needs. The experienced professionals coupled with a nurse on duty 24 hours a day, Creekside at Three Rivers take care of our residents around-the-clock to meet their needs for a rewarding and enriching lifestyle.

We provide a caring, 24-hour home-like setting that is ideal for senior adults who need assistance with their daily living, including those who have memory issues and cognitive impairment. Creekside is a great choice for senior adults who desire the best in quality and service while living in a friendly, home-like setting.

Creekside does not require buy-in fees, long-term care contracts or commitments, simply a month-to-month lease.

Residents at Creekside come from all over the Middle Tennessee area, including: Murfreesboro, Nashville, Eagleville, Smyrna and other surrounding areas.

Contact us today for more information about Creekside at Three Rivers Assisted Living