North Crest/North Haven/North Ridge - Stevens Point, WI

Our loved one is really doing great there.

They have done a great job. We are very happy with them, and we don't have any concerns at this time. The place is clean, the staff is friendly, and the care is good. Our loved one is really doing great there.

Great place that fills a need in the community.

The staff has been professional and caring. They have gone out of their way to accommodate some unique needs of the resident.
They have answered all my questions and have been helpful via phone, email, and personally.
The food is excellent.
The house itself is clean and welcoming.
I would recommend this place to anyone needing this type of service.

Highly Disappointed

Overall, I was not pleased with this community. I believe that if my husband had been in a different community, he could still be alive, or at least would have been more comfortable. There was a lack of attention to detail and basic needs. Some of the caretakers were friendly, the manager was not very helpful, but I only really saw an adequate level of care when my husband was dying. Another resident's oxygen ran out during the night, and was only attended to when his wife found him the next morning with an empty oxygen tank. It was a miracle he made it through the night. The staff did not even have a replacement tank for him! There were no provided activities, there were not enough staff members for all of the residents, and the food was very unappetizing. I would not recommend this community for anyone!

Our mission is to provide individualized, superior and loving care to our residents in a home setting. Our caring and dedicated staff will ensure that your loved one receives quality care with dignity and respect. At North Crest we provide care for residents with mild dementia and we promote the independence of each individual resident. Safety and security are top priorities, which is why our staff members receive extensive initial training along with ongoing education which enables them to fulfill the needs of all residents. Residents are encouraged to socialize through an extensive plan of organized daily activities. These activities focus on enhancing physical, mental and spiritual functions utilizing individual interests, needs and abilities. North Crest offers 25 private rooms and is located in a beautiful, private wooded community.