Brookdale Stevens Point - Stevens Point, WI

Brookdale Stevens Point - Stevens Point, WI has yet not published prices.

Brookdale Stevens Point

I toured Brookdale while looking at living options for my husband. It was a very nice place, and the administrator that helped us and gave the tour was absolutely wonderful, but they were not able to take him at the time we were touring, so we chose another place.

wish they did not charge for every little thing!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and so far things have been going okay for her. The staff in the memory care unit seem to be helpful with her everyday needs and helped with the transition into her new living environment. She has had no complaints about the meals and is enjoying participating in some of the activities that she can. I will say that I am not happy that they continue to add on to my bill every month on anything extra she needs help with.

Tour and options of care

This was a nice tour for care for dad. We like the staff and the environment would have been nice, but we needed a small community for the care that we needed. The menu and the activities were helpful to know would have been offered. We would recommend others to this community for them to see this community for care.

They Have Good Qualities

My step-mom is doing good here. She has made friends with a group of residents. She loves the therapy they provide for her. Sometimes she likes the meals and some times she does not. Options are available for the meals. She has not gone on an outing yet but she has participated in the ice cream social and the Lutheran prayer service.

Memory care paperwork

The ED was great in helping us understand the complicated paperwork involved with making the difficult transition to memory care for our mother.

Good Care, Not-So-Good Contract

My Dad is doing okay, the care is going really good. The staff, food, and care is excellent. I have only had one issue. "Procuring an apartment" was more than putting a deposit on the place. I ended up paying for 3 weeks worth of care and Dad had not moved in yet. He was not eligible to move in because he had failed the assessment. HE moved in after his contract date but I think this was an unfair practice of business.

Mom is new

There are a lot of activities

OAKRIDGE offers great services and a beautiful facility and setting. So many wonderful opportunities for the elderly exist. BUT, my mother is seldom, if never, out of her room--even for meals lately. My mother and her room smell of permeating urine, her physical appearance is dehumanizing. NOT ENOUGH HELP! But the charges for all the special services continue. My mother's money is soon gone. Gone to services that were never provided!

Friendly Place to live

Well run establishment. Everyone is very friendly. Thus far we are very pleased with everyone and everything. Would recommend to others.

Everything seems to be good

Everything seems to be good, It's been a little bit of an adjustment. She seems to like it, as much as she can. They have been very accommodating. She has some dietary needs that they have been good about accommodating. They take good care of her medical needs as well. It's clean, and we haven't had any concerns over activities, or being bored.

Review of Emeritus at Oakridge Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Stevens Point, WI

From what we have seen so far, the place and workers (especially Marcia) are great.

I couldn't recommend it more highly.

I am very happy with it. It's kept very clean, and the staff is friendly. They are very attentive, and take very good care of the residents. They have plenty of activities, and the food is good. I couldn't recommend it more highly. It was the best place I saw when I was looking around.

Great Place

My sweetheart was there for about thriteen days. She didn't like it, but she had alzheimer's so she didn't really know what was happening. They took good care of her there. Hospice came in too and they were great. It's a great place; very clean, very nice people, very professional.