We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
The Village at Bay Ridge - may not be your best option
Management at The Village finds it too bothersome to allow family members to provide gift certificates for meals for their loved one living there. Management does not provide necessary tax paperwork unless specifically requested. Management will not facilitate the swapping of carport spaces between residents when they mutually agree to a swap. My experience is that management at The Village is not consumer friendly -- indeed, their behavior suggests you either like it today or accept that you can easily be replaced tomorrow. They provide a community needed environment so they do not have to be overly concerned with working with residents. Demand is high enough that complaints are not readily addressed in a manner that displays respect or a desire to address the issue.