|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
just regular no thrills as far as im concerned typical i guess
overall not totally what my mom expected even though she had nothing to compare to because this is her first living in a senior living community and i do not know if shes truly satisfied. my mom that is.
From the Office
Located at the corner of Huron and Fourth Streets, Courthouse Square is in the heart of downtown Ann Arbor. With the bus stop right outside our front door, transportation is very convenient. Residents 55+ can enjoy the short stroll to Kerrytown Mall, the Farmers Market and other popular downtown restaurants and shopping. Banking and medical facilities are also nearby. This apartment community offers large one and two-bedroom apartments with picture windows. Near-by parking availability is an extra plus!
You can meet friends in the ballroom, read a book in the library or exercise in the solarium. The solarium, located on the eleventh floor, offers a panoramic view of the city, as well as spectacular sunsets.
On-site home health care is also available for our residents.