Pinecrest Village at Mackinaw - Mackinaw City, MI

So far so good, I would say.

So far so good, I would say. I don't hear any complaints about the food. No major concerns at all. I chose them over other communities I looked at, because the price was more reasonable.

Welcome to Pinecrest Village at Mackinaw!

We understand that living independently as one ages is not always practical or possible. At Pinecrest Village at Mackinaw we offer a unique blend of affordable independent living with assistance when you need it. Whether you require just a little extra help with medications, or a helping hand throughout the day, our caring and compassionate staff are ready to meet your needs.

Located within site of the Mackinaw Bridge, Michigan’s most proud landmark, Pinecrest Village is just a short walk to downtown Mackinaw City and the quaint shops of Mackinaw Crossings. Housing selections include studio, one and two-bedroom apartments, with an indoor pool and spa.

Supporting your desired lifestyle means providing choices... our dining, activities and amenities are numerous and diverse. Consider joining us for lunch, and experience what Pinecrest Village can offer to you and your family.