Wellington Woods - Kentwood, MI

Not a good place to call home

As with other reviews, the management was poor. Rules were neither followed nor administered. I recently lived there and couldn't wait to move. Safety concerns and cleanliness. Interior is in need of updating. Poor laundry facilities.

Saftey issues

The management staff at wellington woods in Kentwood MI is terrible. They are rude and very unconcerned about any ones safety. They do not enforce the rules and there are people who do not even live there sitting around and have keys to the doors.
Apartments in the last 3 years have been robbed and broken into. When the incident is reported they say they do not guarantee any ones safety!
Hope to get my Mom out of there soon!

looking for a special place to call home at 73

The only negative I would mention would be the ratio of washers and dryers only on one floor compared to all of the residents on all three floors and someone mentioned two dryers were not working! That means only two dryers for the entire community! Other than this I was very enpressed with my tour yesterday and am considering this as my new Nome as a senior.I could go on and on about the positives, friendliness, activities, cleanliness, location to good stores is great, I loved the feel of Wellington the minute I walked in!

Living at Wellington Woods

This place is not a good choice for a clean person to live. The snow removal on the sidewalks and around the carport is done very poorly. the heating system is very loud. We moved out after seven months.