The Villa at Riverwood - Florissant, MO

Friendly People, Excellent Food

Dad stays at the Villa at Riverwood, and it has been excellent. The people that work there are so friendly and helpful. I really like the look of the place as well. The first thing we liked was that the front door has a canopy over it so you can pull your car right up and dad isn’t standing in the weather. I also like that it has really nice décor, and most of the resident doors have decorations on them. The food is also excellent. We’ve eaten there several times, and the food is always excellent. The place is super clean, and I like that Dad is able to socialize with the other veterans there. I’d recommend The Villa to others

The Villa at Riverwood is a lovely center. Many of the staff members have been there for 10+ years. The apartments are affordable. However they are small and do not have access to outside except through the lobby. For certain residents this is good because the staff sees each and everyone coming in and out. I worry about the escape route for my grandfather if ever a fire. This location is dog friendly for 30lbs and less. My grandfather adores this community.

Residents Happy In This Community

I'am comfortable with my mothers move to this community. She is doing well, and everything is working out great. They have a good staff at this community. They have been kind when I visit, and helpful whenever needed. The residents are very happy, and cheerful. The experience is going well, and I would recommend this community.

We selected this option for my aunt. Lovely grounds, friendly people and excellent service.

Very accommodating staff!

My loved one is very happy with her decision! The staff are very accommodating and they did a great job with getting her moved in and helping her through the transition. She even got to paint the room, which we found to be very nice of them. She also says that the food is excellent! We have no complaints about her stay so far!

A good fit!!

My loved one is doing very well since her move to this community. The place is clean and well maintained. All of the staff are very friendly and helpful if she needs anything. The meals they provide are great. We are very happy so far.

Community Overview!

As an Educational Director, for The Senior Service Resources Group, (A Non for Profit Dedicated to helping seniors, in their time of need) I visit "Senior Communities" on a regular basis. I have found The Villas at Riverwood, To be extremely Clean and free of odors.
The staff, was not only pleasant to deal with, but acted as if they were genuinely glad to be there. (reasonably rare for this kind of environment.
I found the residents to be clean, and well cared for. The "Common Areas" were free of clutter. The furniture was comfortable, yet functional, (solid arms, sturdy bases, reasonably firm seats.) Some of the seating, having no arms, suitable for sliding.
Residents, appeared to be happy. There were many activities for individuals and groups alike.
I would not hesitate to recommend this community to any member of my family.

Providing My Brother With Good Care

My brother is doing very well here, they are taking good care of him and his needs. The community is very well maintained, everything is nice and clean. The staff is great, they are very friendly and caring. There are nice activities offered. The food is very good, they serve lovely meals. I know he is being cared for well and I would recommend this community.

very friendly and helpful

They have always been very friendly and helpful. They took time to explain things that needed to be explained and were very patient and thorough. It has been a good experience and I would highly recommend The Villa at Riverwood.

Seems to be a very nice place, Mom seems to have liked the tour and is looking forward to move in.

They are doing alright. They are clean, and friendly and all that.

They are doing alright. They are clean, and friendly and all that. It's still a little too soon to give a lot of feedback. All of the essentials are there though.

My brother and I could not have found...

My brother and I could not have found a better place for our Mom. We were blown away with the place. The apartment was bigger then we 1st thought, every thing was clean, people were friendly and welcoming. Don't know how many of the residents stopped us to ask if they were getting a new neighbor and told my Mom that she was going to LOVE it there. Beth and Fran could not have been more helpful with answering all our questions. Every time we go now and the staff sees us they always ask if there was anything else they can do for us or our Mom. This was a perfect fit for her!

Very nice facility but will...

Very nice facility but will not fit our financial situation.

Exceptionally Pleased

The staff is very caring and willing to work through any difficulties with the resident adjusting to the new environment. They also have adapted their activities calendar to include favorite activities of the residents when a need or interest presents itself. I would highly recommend this facility!

Mom and Diane had lunch here. Nice b...

Mom and Diane had lunch here. Nice but mainly independent living with extra care costs added.

WE REALLY LIKED RIVERWOOD AND ALL THE...

WE REALLY LIKED RIVERWOOD AND ALL THE ANNUITITES! RIVERWOOD HAS A LOT TO OFFER. THE PRICE FOR LIVING IS A LITTLE HIGHER THAN WE CAN HONESTLY AFFORD.

Enjoyed tour nice facility a little d...

Enjoyed tour nice facility a little dated. Full Kitchen, and showers instead of tub. Plenty of activity. Seem like would have a lot of personal involvment with resident. Seemed very carrying. BEST menu variety and activities. ClinLab comes in for blood work. Pediatrist comes in for free.30 day notice to move out. (-/+) pets allowed (-) a little dated

One bedroom apartment was a good size...

One bedroom apartment was a good size. Nice that meal times were 2-hour windows instead of one seating time. Also that assisted living services could come to resident, rather than resident moving to an assisted living wing. Price was reasonable.

Very nice.

Very nice.

It was a Wonderful Place. I loved it ...

It was a Wonderful Place. I loved it there. I can't say enough nice things about The Villa.

Welcome to The Villa at Riverwood, a Five Star Quality Care community! Tucked into a quiet, residential area, our beautifully landscaped grounds include a serene courtyard, reflecting pond, waterfalls and walking track for a complete Independent Living lifestyle. We are close to all major highways, hospitals, doctor offices, pharmacies, parks, shopping, fine dining and libraries. We offer 24-hour nursing care, staffing and security in a safe environment, three restaurant-style meals daily, weekly housekeeping and linen service, in-house maintenance, emergency response systems, podiatry, eye care, massage therapy and much more. Our respectful caregivers even provide scheduled transportation to appointments and shopping.

The Villa at Riverwood was designed with your lifestyle in mind. We offer a variety of floor plans, each with a wonderful view and a climate-control system. Because of our many recreational activities and special events, you won’t be spending as much time at home as you may think!

Our secure and manageable environment welcomes your family and friends anytime! At the Villa at Riverwood, hassle-free life is what we are all about!