The Villa at Pleasant Hills - Brea, CA

Home Sweet Home

We love this home. The staff is friendly, professional, & create a caring, family environment. They have gone above & beyond for our loved one in helping him to adjust to this transition. We feel so blessed to have found the Villa at Pleasant Hills after looking at many other options. The home itself is beautiful & kept spotless. It always smells fresh & clean. The meals look & smell delicious. They are home cooked, well balanced & all are served in the dining room. The residents also are very pleasant & welcoming. I would recommend this home to anyone looking for a home for their loved one.

excellant facility, profess...

excellant facility, professional staff, beautiful living space was completely remodeled for accessibilty. unfortuneatly over our budget.

I would say that of the ones we looked at it was far and way the best.

I would say that of the ones we looked at it was far and way the best. My loved one likes the food. There are outside areas where residents can enjoy being outside. We are satisfied with our experience. I give them a five. I just don’t know a lot about the activities that are offered.