|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
It was very good for my mother in law
It was very good for my mother in law. She was very well taken care of. It was very clean and well kept. Everyone was very friendly and nice. It was an excellent experience. I would recommend.
not a great experience
During the initial walk-through is good, but interaction with the residents and the families. There needs to be someone there that is monitoring them more regularly. I feel that they should be regulated. Not a great experience.
Nice house, small rooms, st...
Nice house, small rooms, staff seemed harried. Owner nice, had some medical training in Romania and knowledgeable regarding medications. Red flag for using Christianity on business card.
This is a beautiful place.
This is a beautiful place. Mom will really like it here and should be happy. The food is great, the staff are friendly, and the grounds are very nicely kept up.
Was this review helpful?