Calini's Assisted Living - Scottsdale, AZ

very caring

Calini's Assisted Living has been an all around good experience. They don't play games but I do see them take the residents out and they have two big screen TV's that are always on. The place is immaculately clean. Whenever I have been there the staff is very very kind and friendly to the people living there. The food portions are light. Like last night they had a small chicken breast with peas and mashed potatoes. It is a nice place. I sometimes think they are short of help though. But they are always on top of it. The place is very secure. Every outside door has an alarm on it. You have to ring a doorbell to be let in. They are very caring. One day I was talking to my wife's nurse and I told them I come at different times to see how things are going. One time I came in unannounced and my wife was sitting watch TV with her feet up and the staff was massaging her feet. For the price it is a really nice facility.

My family was very impressed when they went to visit.

I think John Calini is a very caring individual. My loved one seems to be very happy there. My family was very impressed when they went to visit. We are at the Joshua Tree Lane location, and it's been a great fit.