The Seasons on Tezel - San Antonio, TX

The Seasons on Tezel - San Antonio, TX has yet not published prices.

TEZEL SEASONS

The services were outstanding!! I cannot say enough about [name removed] and all her staff. AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!
They were all very caring and compassionate. The very BEST!! I would certainly recommend Seasons to any family.
10 STARS!!
THANK YOU [name removed] AND YOUR STAFF AT SEASONS!!

i love [name removed] and her staff!

After, looking at other facilities in San Antonio for our father, it was very clear to us that Seasons was the place for him. [name removed] & her staff take this incredible responsibility very seriously. Our dad was not just another patient. He was a living breathing soul! He had people who cared for him, and they treated him with the greatest respect , dignity, compassion and very attentive. Not just with him, but with all the residents at Seasons. There isn't another Home of its kind. They are unique and far above and ahead of competitors. It was worth it for my dad being cared for by [name removed] & her team at Seasons. They are the very BEST!!
Did I mention how " CLEAN" the facilities are??
WOW!! Immaculate!

The service were outstanding!! I cannot say enough about Mona and all her staff!! AWESOME!! AWESOME!! AWESOME!!
They were all very caring and compassionate, The very best! I would certainly recommend Seasons to any family! 10 STARS!!
Thank You [name removed], and your staff also.

seasons is the BEST

My dad recently had a stay at Seasons. He was on hospice care and his needs became too great to meet at home, so we admitted him. While it was a trying time for my family, we couldn’t be more pleased with the care he, and all of us, received.

We had a family member with him round the clock. The staff saw this and, although furniture isn’t usually provided, found a recliner for us to make us more comfortable.

The staff was very attentive to his (and our) needs. If we called, they promptly came, providing morphine, Ensure, answers to questions, and changing and turning him as needed. But they also gave us privacy and respected us.

I asked the head nurse ([name removed]?) to have everyone call him [name removed] to maintain his dignity and respect. They all did.

When he passed, the nurses all knew just what to do and promptly dealt with the details for us.

I’m glad we found Seasons. They helped make the most difficult time a bit more pleasant. I would recommend it to anyone.

Thank you to everyone at Seasons!

Through this letter I want to express my most sincere thanks for the attention, love and care your whole staff at seasons have given to my wife [name removed]. I do not remember whether it was you [name removed] or you [name removed] who told us, [name removed] and I "once [name removed] is in our care you'll have nothing to worry about" that was 7 months ago. Even though I am no longer caregiver, on my part, it is hard; but when I see [name removed] how is she tries to play or interact with your employees, that makes me feel good. At times I have been tempted to tell our daughter " let's get Mom out of here, look the way she is now!" But I know she looks "normal" because of the way you treat her, the first class care she receives at Seasons. I don't want to say names, because I'm afraid I might leave someone out but every person at season's deserves our recognition and thanks for their professionalism. Unfortunately I have had "experience" regarding nursing homes and their workers. Ironically [name removed] at one time told me "when visiting your father at the nursing home don't go empty, treat the nurses and AIDS with respect, sometimes they are understaffed and mistreated from relatives or residence, take some donuts or candies, earn their trust and appreciate their work they do on your dad". 15 years later I am trying to do the same. Through those experiences I know that seasons is lucky, fortunate to have such very good workers, correction, they are not workers they are dedicated, compassionate, qualified, Real and True caring persons. I have learned to recognize a worker in the one whose job is it calling and seasons is full of the last one. If someone ask me about any assisted living facility without any doubt I will highly recommend Seasons all the way. Thank you for taking care of [name removed] and forgive me to be some kind of selfish, but I wish the same workers will take care of [name removed] for many many years. As you [name removed] or [name removed] said " once [name removed] is here you have nothing to worry about". Thank you.

Seasons is amazing!

The Seasons on Tezel is the finest Alzheimer's \dementia care facility i have ever experienced. My wife and i can not thank [name removed] and her team of professionals enough for their compassion and professionalism. We were always kept in the loop about any treatment option and we were kept up to date on any change either positive or negative. My aunt died on [date removed] after many years at the seasons. Dementia \Alzheimer's is cruel and relentless but we are so thankful that [name removed] was a resident at Seasons. [name removed] rescued [name removed] after she had been abandoned by another facility at a hospital and then immediately called me to ask if she could care for her. [name removed] is a gift to this world. Thanks again to all those professionals who worked so tirelessly to bring comfort to [name removed]. [name removed].

My brother likes it here

I'm glad we found this community for my brother. Although I thought it was more of a nursing home there is not a nurse 24hrs. The caregivers are nice and attentive.It is a beautiful place. He has a spacious room. The dining area is nice and the food is tasty. The grounds are well landscaped. He likes to watch movies with the group. I would recommend this place to my friends and family.

A review of The Seasons which is the facility we chose for our Dad.

The Seasons has been a wonderful and caring home for our 96 year old Dad since Nov 2015, and we continue to be totally pleased with the entire experience. Everything about this facility reflects love, respect, and compassion for the patients who reside there. From day one, the staff began to take care of all of Dad's needs, and are there immediately whenever he requires additional assistance or support. The meals are excellent and skillfully prepared by a cook assigned personally to his building ( there are two building on the property with 16 residents per building). Medication are professionally monitored by a nurse who makes sure his dose schedule is followed to the letter. If a doctor is required, the staff is right on top of making sure one is available. All in all, if you are looking for caring and professional place to place your loved one, The Seasons is the answer! Check it out!

Super impressed by [Removed], activities director at this facility. He keeps the patients active and happy and always has a smile on his face. As a Home Health therapist for 20 years, I have visited many facilities and it's wonderful to see [Removed] have fun with and care for his patients.

Off-putting exterior...

We toured this community when looking for my mom. The first thing we noticed was the exterior of the building. It reminded us of a prison, with a very small area out front and fences surrounding the premises. When we got inside it was very beautiful. The staff was very friendly as well. We did not choose The Seasons because the amount of space they offered was not enough.

Awesome Staff

My Mother was a resident for a year and a half. It wasn't easy putting my 90 year old mom who was a 5 time cancer survivor into assisted living. I found Seasons on the internet and set up a meeting with Mona [Removed] for a tour of the facility. Upon arrival I was immediately put at ease and found the facility like home rather than a facility. I can't say enough good words about her and her teams approach to handling residents. From the beginning I had no concerns about the care given. The Staff keeps you aware of any little situation that might be of concern. They also provide awesome activities that get everyone involved. If you are considering Season's, please visit and it will be your first step to peace of mind that your loved one will be cared for by Mona and her wonderful staff.

Simply the Best !!

A Godsend !! Had wanted my mom here since 2015 but there were no rooms available at the time !! Fate intervened and she is finally in a facility where she is cared for as if she were their own family. Everyone at Seasons, from Mona, Mari and the entire staff, is professional and compassionate. Her well being is their main concern and they note when she doesn't eat and work with her to coax her into eating when she is confused. The caregiver to patient ratio is the best I've ever seen or heard of. They are always having different activities and/or visitors who sing or bring in pets for the residents to interact with. It is a small "home-like" setting, not the cold antiseptic setting of other facilities. Highly recommended !! It's been a blessing for my mom and our family !!

The Community Is Very Good

I like the community and it has been good for my mom and I. The staff have been kind and helpful. They are good at managing my mom's behavior very well. Her first day moving in went very good. I am very happy with the home. My mom is doing some activities that are provided. I am please with the care that is here.

I have been impressed with the size of community and the staff themselves.

I have been impressed with the size of community and the staff themselves. We haven't had any complaints at all. We have been pleased with The Seasons.