The Seasons on Tezel - San Antonio, TX

The Seasons on Tezel - San Antonio, TX has yet not published prices.

A review of The Seasons which is the facility we chose for our Dad.

The Seasons has been a wonderful and caring home for our 96 year old Dad since Nov 2015, and we continue to be totally pleased with the entire experience. Everything about this facility reflects love, respect, and compassion for the patients who reside there. From day one, the staff began to take care of all of Dad's needs, and are there immediately whenever he requires additional assistance or support. The meals are excellent and skillfully prepared by a cook assigned personally to his building ( there are two building on the property with 16 residents per building). Medication are professionally monitored by a nurse who makes sure his dose schedule is followed to the letter. If a doctor is required, the staff is right on top of making sure one is available. All in all, if you are looking for caring and professional place to place your loved one, The Seasons is the answer! Check it out!

Super impressed by [Removed], activities director at this facility. He keeps the patients active and happy and always has a smile on his face. As a Home Health therapist for 20 years, I have visited many facilities and it's wonderful to see [Removed] have fun with and care for his patients.

Off-putting exterior...

We toured this community when looking for my mom. The first thing we noticed was the exterior of the building. It reminded us of a prison, with a very small area out front and fences surrounding the premises. When we got inside it was very beautiful. The staff was very friendly as well. We did not choose The Seasons because the amount of space they offered was not enough.

Awesome Staff

My Mother was a resident for a year and a half. It wasn't easy putting my 90 year old mom who was a 5 time cancer survivor into assisted living. I found Seasons on the internet and set up a meeting with Mona [Removed] for a tour of the facility. Upon arrival I was immediately put at ease and found the facility like home rather than a facility. I can't say enough good words about her and her teams approach to handling residents. From the beginning I had no concerns about the care given. The Staff keeps you aware of any little situation that might be of concern. They also provide awesome activities that get everyone involved. If you are considering Season's, please visit and it will be your first step to peace of mind that your loved one will be cared for by Mona and her wonderful staff.

Simply the Best !!

A Godsend !! Had wanted my mom here since 2015 but there were no rooms available at the time !! Fate intervened and she is finally in a facility where she is cared for as if she were their own family. Everyone at Seasons, from Mona, Mari and the entire staff, is professional and compassionate. Her well being is their main concern and they note when she doesn't eat and work with her to coax her into eating when she is confused. The caregiver to patient ratio is the best I've ever seen or heard of. They are always having different activities and/or visitors who sing or bring in pets for the residents to interact with. It is a small "home-like" setting, not the cold antiseptic setting of other facilities. Highly recommended !! It's been a blessing for my mom and our family !!

The Community Is Very Good

I like the community and it has been good for my mom and I. The staff have been kind and helpful. They are good at managing my mom's behavior very well. Her first day moving in went very good. I am very happy with the home. My mom is doing some activities that are provided. I am please with the care that is here.

I have been impressed with the size of community and the staff themselves.

I have been impressed with the size of community and the staff themselves. We haven't had any complaints at all. We have been pleased with The Seasons.