Memory Care of Westover Hills - San Antonio, TX

Memory Care of Westover Hills - San Antonio, TX has yet not published prices.

While the location looks great, pay attention to the staff and level of care. The director ignored residents asking for help, stating she would get someone to assist them but didn't. Residents were left alone in common areas with no staff to engage with. They were clearly bored even though the activity schedule stated they were suppose to be having an activity. Food was left out in the bistro area from breakfast or lunch even though it was past those meal times.

Visited with [name removed] 3 March 2018. She was very personable, knowledgeable and caring. The facility looks great and the rooms are decent size. I like the relaxed atmosphere and amenities. The all inclusive price is also nice, no surprises.

Very nice stay so far!

My loved one is doing really well at this facility! The staff are very accommodating and the facility is very well maintained. Overall, my loved one is adjusting very well to his new home; I couldn't be more satisfied with the experience!

Mom's Good Care

The care at this community is wonderful. I like that my mom is happy here. I like that staff who keep me informed on her progress. The meals are appealing and she seems to be please with the variety. The community is clean and I like knowing that she is participating in the activities. The environment is very good for my mom and I would highly recommend the care and the value to other families for care for a loved one.

Worth Considering

Over all a good facility. Very caring staff. Small facility which I like.
Great food!!!!! Very nice set up.
The manager has worked very hard to address all issues as they have come up. I would live here!!!!!!

Professional and Caring

I am happy with the care that my mom is getting here. The staff is very friendly and professional at all times. The food is appealing. The staff offers a lot of activities that she is enjoying. This is a great community with great care and a good value for loved ones.

In All Likelihood It Was Not Workable

I was really debating whether to choose them or another community.To my satisfaction it was a nice looking community. After talking to the director and see tons of activities I found that I could not settle with them.