The Retreat on Bywood - Port Saint Lucie, FL

Mom's new home

My mom is very happy with the community. the grounds are always clean and her room is well taken care of. They provide good food for her and she seems very happy. the staff is taking great care of her while she is adjusting to her new home. I would highly recommend this to others needing good care

The Retreat on Bywood is a wonderful community!

During my mothers stay it was kept well and very clean. They offer many activities to keep the residents active. My mom enjoyed the food. The staff communicated very well and they answered all of my questions.

Review of The Retreat on Bywood - Port Saint Lucie, FL

This home was not up to my standards. Not enough handicap bars no walk in shower small room to be shared no place Mom could sit and get up from bingo a picture puzzle and exercise video are not my idea of activities to help stimulate her mind. Outside of the house needs cleaning inside we stuck to the floors. Current residents just sitting around the table

Very friendly staff!

Our experience with The Retreat on Bywood has been a good one, overall. The staff here is very friendly, they always greet me right as I come in the door! They also really get to know their residents, and are very perceptive about their moods and care needs. I'd give them high marks across the board!