Caring Hands of the Treasure Coast - Port Saint Lucie, FL

Caring Hands of the Treasure Coast - Port Saint Lucie, FL has yet not published prices.

I liked it a lot. There was one room that [Removed] was very impressed with. Big surprise to me. I received GOOD vibes. I thank you so much for your help. I'm going to see another place, Amore' on Kanner Hwy. in Stuart. The outside needs a little care, but that is not important. It is pretty far from my house. Again, that is not important if [Removed] is comfortable. I can make the trip easy enough. If you have any more info. on Caring Hands of the Treasure Coast and Amore', please get back to me. Again, thank you. [Removed]

We wanted to thank this community for all the kindness that the staff had given us while my grandfather was there. They were extremely kind and attentive to our family during the difficult time we had been going through.

Pleasant Care Home

My husband, and I had a good tour of this care home. Everything went very well. Everyone was very kind, and helpful. The staff we met was very nice, and answered our questions. We did not have any problems with our tour. This is a pleasant tour of this care home, but I did not feel this was the right fit for my mother, and her needs.

This home was also extremely clean and comfortable. There was only one resident there as this home just recently opened. It is the one we chose for my mom. There are all the comforts of home that I wanted for my mom and very attentive staff. I have no doubt that mom will be well cared for and happy there.