We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
Horizon Bay located in Port St. Lucie, Fla., is on the west side of US-1 just a half mile west of the St. Lucie Medical Center.
Our apartment-style community offers all of the amenities of home without the work. Imagine a life without household chores, yard work or home maintenance. Invite guests to a meal, special event or social outing.
With our on-site Resident Program Director, scheduled transportation and dining program – there are opportunities to make new friends or entertain old ones right outside your front door.
Port St. Lucie boasts warm temperatures year-round, as well as good support systems for veterans.
- Median age in zip code: 52.9
- Average weather: Port St. Lucie has an average temperature of 73.15 degrees F, with an annual high of 81.7 degrees F and an annual low of 64.6 degree F.
- Veterans' facilities: Veterans are well supported in Port St. Lucie, with both a PTSD clinical team outpatient program and a veterans services office.
Port St. Lucie has an affordable public transit system with additional options for individuals with disabilities, as well as a variety of more private transportation options.
- Buses: Port St. Lucie is served by the Treasure Coast Connector Plus, a local transit system. It has seven main routes, and rides are free for anyone of any age. The Treasure Coast Connector Plus also offers a community transit program for disabled residents. This community transit system picks up the passenger from wherever they request and drives them directly to their destination.
- Taxi services include All Around Town Taxi, Patrick Transportation and Taxi Service, Adam Taxi, Americas Taxicab, Brave Express Taxi, Affordable Taxi, and Aloha Cab Company.
- The rideshare services Uber and Lyft are both available in Port St. Lucie. Seniors can easily download one of the services' apps on their phone and find a ride.
Health and Safety
Port St. Lucie provides lots of options for health care, and Brookdale Port St. Lucie provides additional support for seniors.
- Hospitals: Port St. Lucie boasts dozens of hospitals, which serve the needs of individuals covered by a wide variety of health insurers.
- Port St. Lucie: Guests at Port St. Lucie also have access to physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, a podiatrist, doctors and nurses on call, and hospice care.
Sports and Leisure
Port St. Lucie offers all sorts of options for sports and leisure, whether you're interested in golf, tennis, or hitting the gym.
- Golf courses: There are dozens of golf courses in and around Port St. Lucie, including the top-rated Champion Turf Club at St. James, Palm Cove Golf and Yacht Club, St. Lucie Trail Golf Club, PGA Golf Club at Village, and Eagle Marsh Golf Club.
- Tennis courts: Port St. Lucie offers 19 tennis courts, including the top-rated Tesoro Club, North River Shores Tennis Club, and Lakes At Tradition Hoa.
- Gyms: Port St. Lucie contains dozens of private gyms, such as Gold's Gym, Anytime Fitness, Orangetheory Fitness, Planet Fitness, LA Fitness, and Hard Exercise Works.
Shopping and Entertainment
There are all sorts of shopping and entertainment options in Port St. Lucie, whether you're looking for a bite to eat, a Hollywood blockbuster, or a calm walk in a lovely park.
- Clothes shopping: There are dozens of shopping malls in Port St. Lucie including Treasure Coast Square, a shopping center with a multitude of options for both women's and men's fashions.
- Grocery stores: There are hundreds of grocery stores in and around Port St. Lucie, with options for any price point.
- Restaurants: With hundreds of restaurants covering a wide range of cuisines, it's easy to find a satisfying meal in Port St. Lucie .
- Movie theaters: The AMC Port St. Lucie 14 movie theater not only makes it simple to see Hollywood's new releases, but it also offers discounts for seniors.
- Libraries: The St. Lucie County Public Library System offers three branches in Port St. Lucie, including the Port St. Lucie Branch Library, which offers a vast catalogue of books and public computers.
- Attractions: Port St. Lucie abounds with interesting attractions, including First Data Field, Walton Rocks Beach, the Port St Lucie Botanical Gardens, the Savannas Preserve State Park, Veterans Park, Oak Hammock Park, Spruce Bluff Preserve, and the Treasure Coast Model Railroad Club.
Port St. Lucie offers religious facilities for people of many faiths, whether Christian, Jewish, Muslim, or Hindu.