The Cabana at Jensen Dunes - Jensen Beach, FL

• Secure Memory Unit
  • All private rooms
  • 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • Fitness Center
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • 100+ years combined experience caring for seniors
  • No Smoking Outdoors
  • Free Nourishment Stations
  • Exercise
  • Weekly Happy Hour
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Walking assistance
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Daily up and about check
  • Safety Checks
  • Attend church/worship services
  • Speech Therapy
  • Full-time Activity Director
  • Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
  • On-site Maintenance Personnel
  • Housekeeping provided
  • Laundry
  • Movie Theater

Lovely Community

Unfortunately my husband has since passed, but we had a wonderful experience during his time in this community. Everyone here is great, I knew he was in great hands. The staff is very kind, and was very welcoming to our families, and friends. They provided great meals, and my husband enjoyed his time in this community. This is one of the top community's in my area, and I would recommend it to anybody. We had a great experience in this community.

Cathy Ferguson

Thank you for sharing your experience at The Cabana. Please accept our sincere sympathy for the loss of your husband. We were honored to be a part of your's and his life together while you were here with us. We will always be here for you.

I would like to start by saying your community is one of the most beautiful assisted living I have seen bar far. The time and effort that was put into this building really shows. When you walk threw the front the front doors you really do feel like you have found that place where you want your loved ones to spend the rest of their days. My only concern are the following: The dining services could put a little more "heart" into the food that is prepared. Most of what comes to the table is frozen or prepackaged, It seems that hardly anything is made from scratch. It's easy to defrost meat or take something out of a box and just throw a nice flower on the plate. If this exeperince is suppose to be fine dining and food like a five star hotel than Where is it? Most of the staff have friendly and compassionate ways about them but when it comes to the CEO they could have done a better job of finding someone that cares about why she is there. Of course a company as this one has to make a profit, BUT when you don't treat people with RESPECT and DIGNITY why would anyone In there right mind pick The Cabanas".? This establishment should take the tIme and watch and listen how this CEO conducts herself in ALL aspects of her job. I would Def think twice of picking this place.

Cathy Ferguson

We are sorry to hear that your experience is not what you expected. Please contact us so we can further understand your concerns. Thank you.

Just Fine

Everything is fine for us since moving in. We are comfy here and the staff have been good.

Cathy Ferguson

Thank you for sharing your experience as a member The Cabana at Jensen Dunes' Family! We are happy your are here!

Outstanding Community, My Parents are Doing Great

This is a community that I would highly recommend. My parents are doing great since their move here. They really love it, and I'am very satisfied with all they have done for us. I would rate this community the highest ratings in everything. The staff is great. When I visit everything is very nice, and clean. We do not have any problems, or concerns about this community. It has worked out very well for my family.

Cathy Ferguson

Thank you for your review of The Cabana at Jensen Dunes and for sharing your family's experience!

Exactly the Right Place for Mom

As a retired nurse/hospital administrator, and having visited many Assisted Living facilities, I found something unique at The Cabana at Jensen Dunes the moment I walked in the door. The facility is ideally located in a quiet natural area of Florida's Treasure Coast and it's layout and decor are perfect. Most importantly, the staff is genuine and caring and supportive in a way that you can sense from the very first contact. Since I live in Netherlands and needed to be 100% certain that I was choosing the right facility for my 90 year old mother, I questioned and examined everything and everyone. I have found the place! On Mom's first visit, she said immediately, "This is it."
Since her move to The Cabana, she has come to love the social atmosphere and the personal connection with all of the staff from nursing to dining to maintenance. I swear she is 20 years younger than when she moved in!
I highly recommend The Cabana at Jensen Dunes - I've seen every aspect of these services during my career and this one sets the standard for all others to follow.

Cathy Ferguson

Thank you, John! We love having your Mom as a member of our Family! We are so happy that you and your Mom chose The Cabana for her new Home. We are looking forward to your next visit!

The Best on the Treasure Coast!

The Cabana at Jensen Dunes can't be beat! The food, atmosphere, activities and staff are incredible. The staff makes you feel secure in knowing your loved one is taken care of in every way. I have already recommended The Cabana at Jensen Dunes to two of my friends! Don't wait any longer, you've got to tour The Cabana!

Cathy Ferguson

Thank you, Bernadette! We are happy that you and your loved one are enjoying life at The Cabana! We love having you as a member of our Family!

Wonderful!

The Cabana at Jensen Dunes is a community focused on 5 star quality. I perform work at this property and have been able to observe the level of care, attention to details, and the overall "experience". I would not hesitate to recommend this facility to anyone I know looking for Assisted Living care.

Cathy Ferguson

Thank you, Chad! We appreciate your review as someone who does work in our community.

customer service

DO NOT MOVED NOONE HERE .NOT ENOUGH OF STAFF.

Cathy Ferguson

The Cabana at Jensen Dunes is committed to providing care and support services for our Residents with professionalism and compassion. We have a licensed nurse and certified nursing assistants on duty 24 hours every day to assist our Residents with their health care needs. Additionally, Dining Services, under the direction of our Chef, prepares and serves three meals each day in our Dining Rooms, as well as provides food and snacks throughout the day for Resident programs and events. Our Chefs, Waitstaff and kitchen support staff are here everyday. Members of our Activities team are here seven days a week and provide scheduled entertainment and wellness programs. The Maintenance and Housekeeping team is also onsite daily providing support services to maintain our Resident apartments and our buildings in excellent condition. We encourage and welcome anyone interested in living or working at The Cabana to come visit and meet our exceptional team members.

We would like to speak with your further about your concerns. Please contact us by email directly so we can better assist you. Thank you.

Buyer Beware

For a newly built place and the prices charged, this facility probably won't be around too long. The Director really doesn't relate very well to people, including the residents living there. Everything seems to be about her!

Moving on in the search for a much better run facility in the area.

Cathy Ferguson

The Cabana at Jensen Dunes is committed to providing services to our Residents with care and compassion. Every member of The Cabana's Team strives to work with people with professionalism and empathy including those who work here, live here and visit here. We encourage and welcome anyone interested in living or working at The Cabana to visit our community, meet our Executive Director and our team members and to learn more about who we are.

We want to speak with you further regarding your concerns. Could you please email us directly so we can better assist you? Thank you.

Fantastic staff

My husband has been a resident there for the past three months.
During these months my husband who is 90 years old had an assortment of health problems , the staff was wonderful making sure that his physical and health problems were addressed.

Cathy Ferguson

Nancy, thank you so much for your review of The Cabana! It is our pleasure to provide care for your husband and are pleased to have you both as members of The Cabana Family.

Finally

My mother is in memory care at the Cabana at Jensen dunes. This is not the first facility that she has lived in but it is definitely the best. She has a very nice “apartment” with cable and internet included, which is very convenient. Everyone working there seems to be totally conscientious about their job and genuinely caring about the people staying there. The nurses and nurse’s aides are very sweet and attentive to my mother and they have a separate little eatery in memory care for those patients. There is also a large “restaurant” in the main part of the facility and the food in both is very good. It’s hard to move your parent somewhere to live without you, but this place is awesome. They have activities for them to do and she seems to be very happy to be there. Finally, somewhere where I know she will be very well taken care of and looked after. And the place is new, and very clean. That’s important to me because she kept getting sick at the last facility she was staying at. No problems here. I give this place an A+.

Cathy Ferguson

Thank you, Marie! We are happy to hear that you are pleased with the care your mother is receiving in Treasure Cove! We believe everyone who lives and visits in memory care is a treasure!

Outstanding Care!

This community is down right beautiful with the most extensive customer service anyone could expect. They have their priorities in order from the dust on the floor to exquite food preparation to total care for all who come there.

It is a sheer pleasure to know that my family was so well taken care of and i know i will be referring many of my family and friends to The Cabana!

Cathy Ferguson

Cathy, Thank you for your review of The Cabana! We are pleased to know that you are happy with your family member's care.

Extremely Happy

I looked at all assisted living facilities in the area and the Cabana @ Jensen Dunes was hands down the best choice for my parents. EVERY employee is helpful and caring and all seem more than capable. The nurses and aides especially are extremely professional. The place is the cleanest of any I've seen and offers plenty of beautiful public areas and many things to do. The apartments are roomy and well equipped and I've seen no problems with the hot water or air conditioning or lack there of. And then there's the food. Chef Kevin out does himself everyday at all three meals. On top of everything else, the price was THE BEST in the area.

My parents are very happy and my siblings and I are very much at ease. Thank you Cabana @ Jensen Dunes

Cathy Ferguson

Thank you, Glen! We love having your parents as members of The Cabana Family! Thank you for entrusting us to provide care for them!

HORRIABLE

DONT DO IT DO NOT MOVE YOU’RE LOVED ONE HERE... THE DIRECTOR IS HORRIABLE ALL SHE CARES ABOUT IS HERSELF. IF YOU WANT TO LOOSE YOUR LICENSE THAT YOU WORKED SO HARD FOR THEN GO BUT I WOULDN’T. THE DIRECTOR ONLY CARES ABOUT HERSELF I FEEL SO BADLY FOR THE RESIDENT AND THEIR FAMILEIES. THE DIRECTOR PUTS UP A GOOD FRONT FOR THE FAMILIES WHO ARE GETTING READY TO PUT THEIR LOVED ONES IN. SHE IS EVIL… I WOULD NEVER PUT MY LOVED ONE IN THIS FACILITY EVEN IF IT IS BRAD NEW. NOTHING THAT IS PROSMISSED TO THE RESIDENT IS DONE. THE DIRECTOR JUST TAKES THE MONEY. HER WAY OR THE HIGHWAY… JUST A HORRIABLE PLACE….

Cathy Ferguson

At The Cabana at Jensen Dunes, we are committed to providing services and care to our Residents and we hold ourselves to high standards. We feel responsibility to each person who lives here and we strive to meet their needs with professionalism and compassion. We encourage and welcome anyone interested in living or working at The Cabana to visit our community. We want to speak with you further, regarding this issue. Could you please email us directly so we can better assist you?

Pleasant Experience

My husband had a lovely experience here at this community. They do a good job caring for him and his needs. It Is nice looking community. The staff is kind and very helpful.Overall it is a nice place, and I was pleased with all they did for us. This is a nice community, and I would recommend it.

Cathy Ferguson

Thank you! We are happy to hear you were happy with your experience at The Cabana at Jensen Dunes.

look again

This place is is brand new yet they already have major problems with their hot water my mother was given COLD showers!! Yes I said COLD showers! They have had issues with the a/c where it was 80 degrees upstairs and only had a fan by the nursing station. I feel like this place only wants the money once your in the door that's it they don't care how long the patients have to wait sometimes my mother would wait for 30 + minutes on someone to help her. They do not have an aide on night shift only ONE nurse who leaves residents alone in memory care to help downstairs. I feel like they patients are not getting the care that they are paying for. So before you settle on this place look around because they may have some neat amenities but once there they don't have enough staff to even help someone in the pool.

Cathy Ferguson

At The Cabana at Jensen Dunes, we are committed to providing services and care to our Residents and we hold ourselves to high standards. Unfortunately, shortly after opening the end of July, 2016, we experienced water temperature and air conditioning issues that were immediately addressed by the contractor and staff and worked through until resolved. We monitor these and many other areas daily to ensure that they are working correctly and we continue to correct any issues we find as soon as possible. Our Residents are our priority. We feel responsibility to each person who lives here and we strive to meet their needs with professionalism and compassion. We encourage anyone interested in living at The Cabana to visit our community. We would like to speak with you further regarding this issue. Could you please email us directly so we can better assist you?

Paradise

The Cabana At Jensen Dunes is really great. My Mom loves it there and evertyone of the Staff is friendly and very helpful. My mind is completely at ease knowing my Mom is safe and happy there. I am so glad also because she is now 10 minutes away from me.

Cathy Ferguson

Mo, having your Mom at The Cabana is our joy! Thank you!

Providing quality, affordable assisted living and memory support in a holistic environment.