The Residence At Willow Lane - McKees Rocks, PA

Mom's Care

We toured this community. We found that the staff was nice and able to answer the questions we had on the care that is given here. The community is clean and we liked the atmosphere. The menu of the healthy meals was appealing and they had a lot of nice activities that would be offered to my mom. We would recommend this community for the care and the value that is offered here to other families.

OK facility but very run do...

OK facility but very run down and dirty looking. It is approximately 13 years old and looks every bit of it. The room we were shown was very dark and uninviting. Furniture I had in my college dorm was in better condition.

Visited on April 29th. Rea...

Visited on April 29th. Really liked the facilities and the amenities are very good. This is the top runner because of proximity to Crafton and her doctors.

Nice place overall

This is a nice place over all, and my loved one seems happy here. We've heard very good things about the food.