The Renaissance of Stillwater - Stillwater, OK

The Renaissance of Stillwater - Stillwater, OK has yet not published prices.

Our loved ones deserve better!

when my Mother first moved into Renaissance, spring of 2017, it was clean and most staff took care of Mom and worked with family to make her stay comfortable. It changed for the worse and by early 2018 the room and building was always dirty, under staffed to give proper care. Each time we dropped by to check on Mom she was laying in her own waste with wet sheets. They said she didn’t feal like getting up so she missed meds and food and was given a liquid meal replacement. Some staff tried hard to care for so many in the memory building but a few were lazy. Management was deceiving and would always give me the same answer “ they were working to make things better”. We had no choice but to relocate Mother to another facility.

I toured this community

The tour was nice and the staff member answered all of my questions. It was a nice community and looked clean. We were only looking for respite care for my mom but they had a waiting list. We had to go with another place.

Clean Property!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my sister and I have no complaints of how things are going for her. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I thought they did a great job with the presentation and even offered us a meal during our visit. I liked that the residents seemed engaged in different activities and just enjoying themselves. It was just not the right fit for her in the end decision .

I have not been able to go visit my sister in law for a few weeks but from what I understand she is doing really well here. She suffers from dementia but I'm sure she is participating in the appropriate activities for her. I have not heard anything different so I am under the impression she is eating well and liking the food. Any dealings I have had with the staff I have found them to be helpful and kind so I would hope that if they had come across any issues with her I would have been contacted.

A place for a nice

We were in this community and we liked the care that we did receive. The staff was nice and they tried to be caring and loving. This community did not work out for us, but we did like the care that we received while we were here. The community was clean and the menu seemed appealing. There is a nice outdoor area for the residents to enjoy. They did offer activities for him to participate for the residents who are willing to participate. We would suggest that families tour this community for the type of care that is needed for a loved one's needs.

Care for family

We like the care at this community. The staff is caring and attentive. We like knowing that he is in a clean community for care. The menu is appealing and he is pleased with the nice variety. They do offer him to participate with the other residents, but he is slowly socializing with the other residents. We would recommend the care and the value of this community for other families.

Served the purpose...

My husband was at the Renaissance of Stillwater for a month and during his stay, they were going through a transition period. Their administration was changing over and it made things a little difficult. They could use some work on their communication between shifts.

Happy With His Move Here

My brother seems very pleased with his move to community. He says they are taking good care of him and his needs. The staff really go above and beyond for him and his needs. He is likes it here, and I know he is being cared for very well. This is a community I would recommend. They are treating him very well at this community.

It Was A Good Move For My Mother

This was a very good move for my mother. They are taking good care of her and her needs here. This is a good looking facility, they do a good with keeping her room and the community nice and clean. The staff have been very helpful and responsive to my concerns. She is trying some activities. The food is okay, they just got a new cook. So they are working on improving the food. I know she is safe and in good hands. I would recommend this facility.

The Renaissance of Stillwater

Consider moving your family member here if they find it to be a good fit. They've been pretty good so far!

So far so good

Our experience with The Renaissance of Stillwater has been a good one. So far we're very pleased with the service. It's a nice looking place, and the people seem friendly.