The Renaissance of Ponca City - Ponca City, OK

The Renaissance of Ponca City - Ponca City, OK has yet not published prices.

A Community I Would Recommend

My mother in law is doing well since her move to this community. So far everything is working out pretty well. The staff is good, and they have been great to work with. The community looks great. They provide nice meals, and good activities for the residents. This is a lovely community I would recommend it.

Enjoyable community!!

I have no complaints about the stay that my loved one has had at this community so far. The staff have been kind to her and I am comfortable with the quality of care they are providing her. The meals are great and she often enjoys participating in the activity program they have available throughout the week.

We aren't terribly pleased.

We aren't terribly pleased. There are too many instances of things not getting done. I feel like they aren't attentive enough. The place is pretty clean. The food is fine. There is one fabulous employee, but I don't feel like they are all up to her standard.

Professional staff

This is a nice facility and the staff is professional and very accommodating. It has a warm, cozy atmosphere, and from what I can tell it is very clean. The residents are very close and they treat each other like family.

Looked like a nice place

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I liked the look of this place! It was a smaller community, and felt very nice and homey. I also appreciated that the sales staff were friendly and not pushy.