The Pearl at Jamestown - Baton Rouge, LA

The Pearl at Jamestown - Baton Rouge, LA has yet not published prices.

Wonderful Home

I can not make enough positive comments about the Pearl. After first walking inside, I felt as though I was in an upscale hotel. The place was clean, homey, and smelled wonderful. There was an electric wall fireplace that was very inviting. I was immediately impressed with the staff. They were professional and helpful with all of my concerns and questions. The residents were all dressed, hair brushed, and clean looking.
It has been about 1 month since mom moved in, and I am still very impressed. The staff is great. The food is balanced and tastes surprisingly good. I have had lunch with her twice. There is an outdoor courtyard with tables and rocking chairs. A lot of residents enjoy this area, including my mom.
There are always activities going on. They play bingo, card games, etc.. At Halloween, they had a candy scavenger hunt.
The Pearl is definitely worth a visit!!

Brook Kitto

Thank you for your testimony, Kelly. The wellbeing and happiness of our residents and their loved ones is so important to us!

Taking Good Care of My Loved One

I'am very satisfied with my brother's move to this community. He is doing very well, and everything is working out very well. I know he is receiving great care. The staff is great. I'am pleased with all they have done for us. This is a great community, and I would recommend it.

Brook Kitto

Thank you for your testimony! It is our goal to care for not only our residents, but their loved ones, too!

Outstanding Care

I am happy with this community. The staff are very nice and try and keep me informed on the progress. The menu is outstanding. and the chef is wonderful and has gone out of his way for us. This is a new community that offers great care and a good value. We highly recommend this community for outstanding care and value.

Brook Kitto

Thank you for your testimony!

The entire staff is great.

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the entire staff at this community. They keep the community and her room clean. The food is very flavorful and I would eat here over a restaurant. They offer a variety of activities and have volunteers come in as well. I would recommend this community.

Brook Kitto

Thank you for your testimony!

The Best For My Mom

It's awesome and it's so nice that we got a place that takes care of people with Dementia and Alzheimer. I
couldn't be happier, they are doing a wonderful job. It is a brand new facility and small, the maximum capacity is 50 residents. It's more like a home setting versus a nursing home. The biggest selling point, they don't make them get up early and will fix breakfast when they wake up. Mom is just so much happier. They have a courtyard to go when she wants and she is still confined. Security is awesome with a scanner and sign in log.

Brook Kitto

Thank you for your testimony! Your mom's happiness and your family's satisfaction is of the upmost importance to us!

My husband's care

I am very happy with the care for my husband from this very caring staff. He is happy with a great variety of meals that are served. He is not active with the activities at this time, but they are always offered. The community is clean and very well maintained. I am comfortable with the care from everyone here. I have recommended this community to other families for the outstand care and the good value that is received.

Brook Kitto

Thank you for your testimony! We appreciate your complements!

The Pearl at Jamestown is the premiere provider of Memory Care in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Owned and operated by Phoenix Senior Living, we place a priority on personalized care and providing a purposeful day for our residents. The Pearl specializes in Memory Care and all staff are trained Certified Dementia Practitioners by the National Council of Certified Dementia Pracitioners. We staff a nurse 24/7, offer regular programming (all day, every day!) and a free-roaming, secure courtyard. We are a recipient of Senior Advisor's 2018 Best of Senior Living Award. Please check out what our average day looks like and all upcoming events on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/thepearlatjamestown