House of Grace - Denham Springs, LA

One on one care!

I really like the fact that they give my mother one on one care. The home is always immaculate. They prepare meals that are specifically for her diet with diabetes as directed by her nurses. I am very pleased with our choice, they are taking good care of her.

A great care home!!

Mom enjoys living at House of Grace. The caregivers are nice and treat her like family. They have good healthy food. They keep the home clean and I would recommend it. They have a game room available as well as they have people come in to play music and sing.

Mother likes it

Better than we anticipated

My mom has been at House of Grace for 3 months and everything is going great. She is happy, eating well and enjoying the company. Her caretakers are respectful, patient and caring. She loves the interaction, garden and the cat! It is going better than we expected and we are grateful she is safe and well taken care of.

House of Grace is a Blessing

My mom has been at House of Grace for almost 5 months now. She loves the home atmosphere, eating at the dinning room table, relaxing in her recliner or sitting on the patio. The care givers are so kind and attentive even though Mom doesn't always understand or cooperate. Her family are so blessed & grateful that God lead us to House of Grace. We know she's in good hands.

It was too expensive. It didn't offer as much in stimulating activities as sunrise. It may be just fine for terminal patients, but my mother needs more stimulation and activities. They were not authorized to medicate patients who were unable to know what they were taking. The staff members were pleasant.

really happy

We have all been really happy with our experience at House of Grace. The staff especially is very good.