The Park at Ridgedale - North Chesterfield, VA

MOVE IN AT YOUR OWN RISK

How this place ever received 4-1/2 stars is beyond me. [removed] A new parking arrangement is in effect and can you guess who ended up parking on the street? I did while the two guest spaces nearest the apartment I live in is always taken. In order for further discrimination to take place against me the arrangement for guest parking was that your car could not be parked overnight in the guest spaces. How nice, one of the pets here must have complained and overnight parking is now allowed. We asked that our lease be terminated but they refused most likely because this place is over 3/4 empty at this time. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO MY DOG. Apply at your own risk. Don't believe the crap about the starting rent price. My son has paid more than that from the beginning and it's now close to $900.00 for what I think is nothing but a two room storage space. The kitchen has a stove and refrigerator but no place for a table to eat. At this writing there are plenty of available apts. for rent here as former residents moved out for the same reasons I'm complaining about in this review. MOVE IN AT YOUR OWN RISK. When my son's lease is over I don't ever want to see this place agaIn.

Really nice, just need to know if it's on a bus line. Must be 62.

Really nice, just need to k...

Really nice, just need to know if it's on a bus line.

TIED-FIRST CHOICE. NEW. LAVELLE No fe...

TIED-FIRST CHOICE. NEW. LAVELLE No fence. FREE TRASH/WATER,SANITATION. ONE BATH-TUB. PANTRY. Chippenham Hospital nearby. Emergency pull cord. Mini-blinds. Walk-in closets. WASHER/DRYER in unit. Chippenham Crossings- Ukropts/Martins-drug store/bank/cleaners across the street.

The Park at Ridgedale leaves nothing to be desired!

Enjoy a renewed sense of freedom with maintenance free-living. Sit back and relax as you watch the evenings come to an end in the beautifully landscaped courtyard. For your convenience we are within walking distance of Martins grocery store and minutes from area hospitals. The best thing is you can always count on our caring professional management team.

You can also visit us on the web at www.liveparkatridgedale.com.

We look forward to helping you! We are in available by phone M-F from 9 to 5 Our One bedroom is 520sq. ft.

Two bedrooms are 804 sq. ft.

Two bedrooms deluxe, with additional shower stall are 915 sq. ft.