We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Complimentary Transportation
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Hospice Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
My first impression was a -1. This place had an odor and as I preceded to take a tour with the manager, I understood why. The carpets are very dirty (filthy) and stained, hallway walls and doors need to be painted yrs ago.
How can the property managers allow these conditions to get so bad???
Do the actual property owners ever go to their own properties to see these conditions first hand? Residents should not be paying rent and have to live under these conditions. It's sad to see how senior citizens are being taken advantage of.
Presentation sells "everything".
Look before you leap.
Looks are deceiving. The exterior is suitable but the common areas inside lack proper housekeeping. It's embarrassing to have guests visit and see large stains in hall carpeting, hallways not vacuumed in a while, ect.