The Atlantic at Brook Run - Richmond, VA

Devastated

I am absolutely devastated I was told that I had the apartment, and even given a move in day everything that I own is packed up for management to call and say I make to much overtime this should have been taken care of before I was told that I was approved to make matters worst now I have to wait a month and a half for my deposit while I try to find somewhere else to move something needs to be done.

Life at the Atlantic

I have lived here for 3 years and a few months will resign my lease for year four. With that being said I am very happy with the Atlantic. I find the people are friendly, respectful and quiet. The offer lots of activities and the staff is very helpful. I would definitely suggest this property to others.

Life at the Atlantic

Monica Garcia

Ms. Harding, thank you for your review! We are so glad you enjoy Atlantic at Brook Run!

This is the worst place ever to live. You give away all your rights. The residents are very unfriendly. They will do all they can to have you evicted if you want to stay in apartment and live a quite life. Don't expect any help from the Allied Orion Management Company. They return no calls

Same floor plans as Atlantic at Twin Hickory. Although the buildings at Brook Run are 9 years younger, the facility at Brook Run actually looks 9 years older than Twin Hickory due to upkeep; the carpet, paid, and general appearance actually make the facility look older and run down. The office contact is rushed and disinterested; she will answer your questions, but it is clear she would rather be doing something else.

There's several of them now here in t...

There's several of them now here in the Richmond area, it's a beautiful facility, they had taken an application and told my mom she was approved through the application process, at that time she had moved out of her apartment to another apartment, she gave notice to them and only 3 days before she was supposed to move, the Atlantic people called her and said "oh im sorry, the woman in the office made a mistake, she makes 100 dolalrs more than she can to live her" so we had to hustle to find her another place.