Park View at South Pantops - Charlottesville, VA

Landlord/resident confidentially

My first hand experience was a good one.Then the longer my mother was there.The more problems we had with [Removed] and her inability to be discreet with residents information.Personal or otherwise.She befriends the residents and then gossips with them about other residents.I thinks she's very unprofessional and should not be working with the elderly.

Susan was busy on a confere...

Susan was busy on a conference call so I toured the facility with Lisa. Lisa was very knowledgeable about the property and very gracious with her time. The rates are reasonable for the type of amenities and I would rate this to be my second or first based on cost. The residents were very welcoming and complementary on the type of living they have chosen. I did receive a follow up note from Lisa to let me know that they don't track the mean age of the residents, a question I asked at all 3 facilities. This facility is part of a larger organization with other locations and Lisa was brought back for a short time to help them out, she had worked at this facility previously and many residents commented on her return. She said that she will be leaving again shortly. She said that they don't track the mean age at this facility.