The Oasis - Pueblo West, CO

Review of Oasis Assisted Living

The staff at the Oasis treated my grandmother very well. [Name removed] and [name removed] were wonderful. They treated my grandmother like family and made her last few years very comfortable. My family and I are very thankful for everyone at the Oasis.

Review of The Oasis

I cannot express the wonderful & loving care my mother received during her about 3 yr stare at the Oasis Assisted Living Home. The owners are RNs with a great deal of experience. The staff were all very kind & thoughtful caring for my mom. Mom had lived in 5 other assisted living home prior to the Oasis. They gave her exceptional & quality care superior to the others. If I could I would give the Oasis 100 stars.

Review of The Oasis - Pueblo West, CO

Small facility with plenty of individual attention. Clean, no odors.

Review of The Oasis - Pueblo West, CO

My mother had excellent care at the Oasis.[Removed] is very good and loves all the residents. She takes a lot of their hiring employees to make sure all residents has appropriate care. [Removed] is very good as well. Great place.

Review of The Oasis - Pueblo West, CO

My mother-in-law lives at the Oasis. It is a good place for her.

Review of The Oasis - Pueblo West, CO

I am guardian for a lady in this facility. The care she receives is very personalized and focused. They can tell when even the littlest thing is wrong. They are fast acting Re: Medical care. In additions they are wonderful at communicating with me. I highly recommend them!

Review of The Oasis - Pueblo West, CO

Oasis did a very good job of caring for my mother in a loving caring environment. Mom was not going to be happy anywhere other than one of her children's homes, but you all made her as content as she could possibly be. Thanks for everything you did for her.

[removed]

Review of The Oasis - Pueblo West, CO

Very caring facility- all doing their best to care for the elderly in need.

Review of The Oasis - Pueblo West, CO

Staff is extremely helpful and patients are very well cared for. This is an optimal place/ it small setting and adequate staff for the census. Owners are RNS and very knowledgeable about EAD PT. I would most definitely send my loved one to live here!

Review of Oasis Assisted Living in Pueblo West, CO

They are the best! They take care of the residents very well. They go above and beyond.

Review of The Oasis Assisted Living in Pueblo West

Becky and Jeremy are wonderful to work with. The staff at the Oasis was great with my mom when she was dying and they continue to take care of my dad. We wouldn't want him anywhere else. The Oasis is better then any other assisted living community we have ever visited.

Review of The Oasis Pueblo West, CO

I have visited many times and am sure my Mother gets very good care. The help is courteous and helpful. The food is very reasonable and my Mother likes it there.

I have relatives who live here and I work with many assisted livings. [Removed]and her staff are amazing!

Feel this is one of the best ALF’S in the area. Has a great home-like environment and the staff are always very friendly. I have been there via work but if I needed ALF for loved one, this would be, on top of my list.

I have visited [removed] there at Oasis many times - it's always clean, the staff is friendly and helpful and [removed] says the food is good!

The home clean, quiet, caring and friendly.
The food is good.

Best of the Best Care

When my farther went into Oasis Assisted Living, he received the best care! They were loving and caring the whole time. The owners truly have hearts of gold. They have the passion for people and providing the optimal care 24/7. I highly recommend this place to all my family and friends. This is where I want to go when it's my time to go into assistive care.

Not A Comfortable Situation

I didn't feel very comfortable with this place. When I was in there doing the interview with the owners, the office that we were interviewing in, the lady was sitting behind a desk in front of me and her son was siting behind me in a desk and I was sitting right in the center. It's like they were surrounding me. He kept asking me questions and I was having to turn around to talk to him. They weren't face to face. I didn't think it was personal so that just pretty much turned me off right of the bat.

Our new Oasis assisted living home is located in Pueblo West. Our home is a unique style of assisted living that is becoming more and more popular. Our goal is to create a lifestyle for our seniors that feels more like a home environment and less like a facility. With more than eight years of experience in geriatric nursing; we will provide top quality care, 24 hour assistance, and the assurance that your family member is in great hands.